chapter 4

The swamp is gone.

Cale looked around a bit, everyone was clearly still in shock from what just happened, he walked forward and patted the small black dragon on the head.

"Good job"

"Children, you are so strong"

At the compliments, the black dragon happily laughed and flew around in the air.

Cale looked down at the swamp, there was still some dead magic power inside, it clearly had the shape of a skeleton, he could see the white crown on top of the skeleton, it was definitely an ancient power. old.

"Can I have it?" Cale looked back at the black dragon and asked.

"Of course!"

"Thanks"

Cale didn't notice the Black Dragon flinching as he headed towards the dragon-shaped black mud. He will probably find cacti if he gets out of this mud.

Cale smiled, his palm tingling, but at that moment the silver dragon suddenly blocked his face, Kauji frowned.

"I didn't realize, You have ancient power in you???"

"yes sir" Cale felt curious, why was the silver dragon asking him that.

"I absolutely won't let you touch this!" Kauji frowned, he seemed distracted, the smell of the ancient strength inside Cale's body was too faint. so it wasn't until Cale used his power. he just realized. what the hell? How much strength does his child have inside his body?? Does this kid know that if there is too much ancient power his plate will explode and he will die? !!!

"uh...why?" Cale felt that the action of the dragon in front of him was strange, but he did not want to anger the silver dragon.

-Silver Dragon, why are you blocking Human? Do you want to possess that power??

'I don't want to scare the kids' Kauji frowned, he didn't want to worry Cale, because now Kauji could be sure that Cale's plate was stable. So as long as he didn't let Cale have any more ancient powers, everything should be fine.

"Kid, you shouldn't look for these useless things, I can protect you."

-! I think what Silver Dragon said is also true! you are weak but i can protect you too!

At Kauji's words, the Black Dragon also shouted excitedly. but Cale just wanted to sigh. Does the silver dragon want that crown? Why is he stopping me?

-Hi

suddenly Cale heard the sound of ancient power inside his head, he tried to look at the silver crown behind Kauji.

- Do you know what it means to dominate?

Boom boom...

Cale's heart was beating fast, gusts of wind enveloped his body. As soon as Cale rushed over, Kauji was surprised, he was about to stop Cale but he suddenly realized it. wind. The wind is holding him back.

'Oh my god' sighed Kauji, he knew his son was always stubborn, but the silver dragon didn't expect that Cale would be so stubborn right now. He was about to rush forward to stop Cale but a voice suddenly resounded in his head.

-What is dominance? only dominate your enemies and have favoritism for your allies...

'What the hell?' Kauji widened his eyes, his body stiffened, a voice in his head resounded? Dominate? seemed to understand something, Kauji chuckled.

"damn, my son! You even surprised your adoptive father"

-Silver Dragon ?? what are you saying?

The little black dragon was very curious about what the silver dragon just said, but Kauji didn't explain anything, he just stood there and looked at Cale, his light purple eyes flashing with amusement.