Chapter 2

We went to talk with him . I didn't know who he was until we went there. I saw him his beautiful fac and i was at fairytale thinking how we are going to be if we were married I know it is crazy but that's what I thought. But it didn't last I started having anxiety when I saw him because I was blushing and freaking out . I said to my friend that I had to go to the bathroom. She said "Ok go I'm coming back for 5 minutes" . I said " great I'll wait for you when you're finished" , than I left. I remember at the bathroom crying and freaking out and i asked my self "what's wrong Laura why are you feeling this way , why are you freaking out , why why why".I thought deep and i knew that I fell like crazy in love and that I had to confront what I felt for him .
That was a hard time finding what was going on. As the school year went on I wasn't giving my best at school I wasn't active wasn't doing my homework wasn't really thinking about school but about him. I decided to tell my friend this whole story.
When I told her she said " OMG that's awesome that you're in love but when you told me that you have anxiety when you see him I don't think is natural" And than that said "I know I need your help please help me is not right" . Then she tried me and him to talk but anxiety was there every time I saw him I just froze in place. "Holly shit " I said " what the hell is happening" . I tried again talking to him but again the same thing happened .