𝓐 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓮.

I was sitting and watching the movie with Nandani reminscing about the first time we were watching the movie I was so restless at that time to leave from here but now I feel like home it's seems like I belong here thinking all this I diverted my a...

I was sitting and watching the movie with Nandani reminscing about the first time we were watching the movie I was so restless at that time to leave from here but now I feel like home it's seems like I belong here thinking all this I diverted my attention back to the movie.

""Nandu and Avni I am leaving for U.S.A for some official work will be back after some days"Neil informed us we didn't even saw him getting inside  as we were very much engrossed in the movie.

We both nodded at him and he left for his room probably for packing but why is he going to U.S.A so suddenly maybe for some office work he came after sometime he came back with a suitcase and left after bidding bye to us.

We both again started watching the movie .

"Avu I am hungry"Nandani whined as I chuckled at her antics .

"Wait I will make something for you"I said though I can't cook something.

"No please I have heard from bhai how good of a cook you are"Nandu said as we both laughed.

"How about if we order something"I suggested and Nandu nodded approving the suggestion.

"No need when Manik is here why fear"Manik said coming with few bags which are of food.

"Thank you so much Manu"Nandu said getting up and hugging him .

"Welcome but aee don't call me that"Manik whined as I smiled looking at both of them they looked so cute together there is clearly  something between them.

"Ok how about food now"I asked while those two seperated I took the packet from Manik and went to the kitchen.

I served everything as we all ate our dinner with a lots of fun and talking it was purely bliss spending time with the people you adore and love though I miss Uncle and Aunty a lot this reminded me to visit them tommorow after hospital hours.

After dinner I quietly slipped away to my room as Nandu and Manik were busy in themselves and I didn't wanted to disturb there loved ones.

I entered my room and squealed as I saw my favourite chocolate kept with a note I picked the note and opened it.

"I am sorry Avni I shouldn't have kissed you without your consent but being honest I was jealous seeing you with Ritvik Sekhawat I know the reason would seem childish so to compensate for it here is your favourite chocolate"

Love
Neil ❤️.

My face lit up as I read the letter so sweet of him I was so wrong I judged him he is such a sweetheart. I decided on thanking him and to clear out that I am not angry on him but I am not gonna tell him that I enjoyed it and also communication is really important in a relationship wait what did I just accept that I am ready to give this relationship a chance yes I am but is Neil ready and what if he is not but his action depicts opposite pushing all those thoughts aside I dialled Neil's number yes I have got his number.

"Hello who is it"Neil asked picking up the call.

"Wow you are still at airport and already forgot me"I replied and I heard a laugh from other side and he finally recognised my voice.

"What is it Avni"He asked and I could clearly tell he was smiling.

"I called to thank you and also to inform you that you are forgiven"I replied with a big smile.

"For what"He asked clueless "oh thank you so much Avni Neil Khanna"He said finally finally getting what I was thanking him from and that Avni Neil Khanna made me feel butterflies in my stomach when the first time he called me with that name  I was so angry and irritated at that time but now the case is totally changed.

"Ok now you go it is probably time for your flight bye"I bid bye to him.

"Bye Mio Amore"Neil bid bye and cut the call.

I changed my clothes into something comfortable and made my way downstairs to check on Manik and Nandani.

I flashed a big smile seeing the scene in front of him. Manik and Nandani were sleeping cuddling each other while movie was playing in the background. I switched off the T.V brought a blanket and put on both of them and left for my room but not before locking the door and adjusting the temprature of A.C. They are so in love and both look so cute together.

I laid down on the bed and slept thinking about the new changes happening in my life and I feel like it's all for good.

Here is the update hope you all liked it .Did you liked Manan scene? and also Neil's apologise and Avneil's phone conversation and also Avni is ready to give their marriage a chance.

Love
Aaysha.