𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓸𝓻

"Mr Khanna I want to talk to you about something"I said looking at him after Nandani left for the trip

"What is it?"He asked looking at me .

"I want to work I can't sit at home whole day without any work"I said as I can't sit at home the whole day without any work and the second reason is that I can contact Aarav so that he can free me from this hell.

"Ok you can go to your hospital from tomorrow"He replied and I looked at him shock as I didn't expected him to agree this early I thought he will protest but that's good anyway my work will become more easy.

"Thank you"I replied and he left for work.

I was getting bored as Nandani was also not there . I decided on roaming the mansion as it was beautiful and also I didn't have any other work to do.

I was roaming all around the house and it was really beautiful and was so huge for two person to live now three including me I stopped in front of a old rusty door which was on first floor and was quite diffrent from the other room and as curious person I am decided to open it.

"Stop don't"I heard a manly voice as I kept my hand on the handle and was about to open the door.

It was not Neil's voice and neither was it Nandani . I turned around and saw the man who was at the breakfast table yesterday and was having some files in his hand probably he has came to take the files.

"Don't open the door Neil have prohibited us from entering the room"The man said or rather pleaded what's in the room that Mr Jerk has prohibited everyone from entering.

"By the way I am Manik Malhotra Neil's bestfriend and Buisness partner"The man introduced himself so Mr Jerk also have friends that's great.

"Myself Avni Mehta"I introduced myself though I very well known that he knows me.

"It was nice meeting you have to leave now bye and please don't enter that room"Manik informed bidding bye to me he left atleast his friends are not like him.

I somehow restricted myself from entering the room and skipped downstairs for lunch as I was hungry after roaming the whole mansion.

I sat on dinning table as the maid served me lunch it was pav Bhaji which I absolutely love.I savoured it till I was full.

I decided on watching T.V as I was bored thankfully I am joining hospital from tomorrow.

The whole day went like this with me doing nothing and at night I drifted off to sleep with excitement for going to hospital from tomorrow.

Next Morning

I got up with a big yawn as the sun was above my head.

I took a quick shower and left for breakfast. I sat on one of the seat as the maid served me breakfast while that Mr Jerk was no where to be seen.

I ate my breakfast which was aloo ka paratha. I went to my room and saw a smartphone,tablet and iPad lying on my bed with a note above it.

I went there and opened the note to read it.

"A small gift as you are joining the hospital from today"

A smile made its way to my lips and this would be definitely Neil or who else.

I gathered my stuff and left for the hospital to start a new day and to meet my lovely patients.

So how was the update

So how was the update. Did you liked Neil's gift for Avni and what's the secret behind that old rusty door?

Love
Aaysha.