~First day in high school~

Good. Let me introduce myself- I'm Jane, I'm 15 years old, I like anime, I like to eat (that's probably why I look like this), I have medium and orange hair. I don't have many friends, because people judge people by their looks, and I'm...I'm a little fat. Generally, I had 2 friends in high school, but they also kind of ignored me. During breaks, I used to draw or watch movies on the phone.

Today is my first day of high school, and to be honest I'm a little excited and scared. Scared, because I don't really fit into groups of friends. Everyone wears uniforms. WAIT! I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED A UNIFORM! WHAT DO I DO?  What if the teachers scold me? What if my classmates laugh at me? What if they make fun of me?

 WAIT! I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED A UNIFORM! WHAT DO I DO?  What if the teachers scold me? What if my classmates laugh at me? What if they make fun of me?

Suddenly a colleague (older than me) came and offered me a uniform. I thanked her and asked her name.She: Try to guess my name

Me: I don't feel like guessing ... If you don't want to introduce yourself, it's your problem, not mine! You better not even bring me the uniform. ;-;

She looked at me for a long time, then left and after 2 meters of walking she came back and said "Nanno"

Me: Okay Nanno, thanks for the uniform

She: You'll thank me later

* and started laughing strangely *

Of course, after I finished the class I had to sign, I went home. I called my mother to come after me.

Mom: How was your first day of high school? did you make friendsme: What are good friends for? I don't need friends!Mom: You need at least one. I understand that you have social anxiety.me: I do not have anything!

My mother kept my spirits up for 40 minutes ;-; then I went to the room

In the evening when I fell asleep I noticed a message.IT WAS FROM NANNO!

"In case you didn't know what I do with naughty people like you... look on the class' group"