Meeting the Ghost of Christmas Present

You start to go back up to bed, but you're blinded by a bright white light.

Y/N: Ugh, now what. I thought I put you out spirit?!

???: Double Voice You didn't put me out, you can't put me out, cuz I am a real person, I mean pup.

Y/N: Wait, what?

The floor collapses underneath you

Y/N: Oh dog.

You fall through the floor through a long black abyss

Y/N: Screams Where am I going?! Continues screaming

You see light at the end of the abyss.

Y/N: Oh, thank dog. I can finally land safely.

Once you pop out of the abyss you see hard pavement underneath you.

Y/N: Or not. Resumes Screaming

As you're falling aginat trampoline magically appears underneath you and you land on it shaking in fear.

Y/N: Am I dead?

You open your eyes, look underneath you and see you're laying on a trampoline.

Y/N: Whew, okay.

You sit up and look all around you.

Y/N: What is this place? Everyone looks so happy.

A ghost falls out of the sky and lands next to you.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice I'm good.

Y/N: Aahh! Who are you?

GHOST MARSHALL: I'm the ghost of Christmas Present.

Y/N: Figures.

You look around once more.

Y/N: Where are we?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice We're in tomorrow, as in, Christmas Day.

Y/N: Everyone looks so happy.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Yes, Christmas is a special time of year everyone is happy, spending time with family and friends. Presents, Christmas has it all.

Y/N: I have no family or friends though, after what mother nature did.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice I know, I know, but you can't give up on Christmas cuz of that.

Y/N: Why not?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice You can make new friends.

Y/N: No one likes me though.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Well, if you weren't such a scrooge, you would've made friends and you would be spending time together with friends.

A big laser comes out of the sky and blasts the small town, which gets rid of the decorations, melts all the snow, makes the sun come out, and removes Christmas Day from every calender.

Y/N: Whoa, what was that?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice That was your Christmas Cancel-inator.

Y/N: Why did it just go off, when I set it to go off at midnight tonight?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Faulty Wiring? I don't know, I'm not a tech genius.

Y/N: Oh, well I'm glad it worked, now Christmas will be no more.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Well, I'm glad you're happy, but come and follow me.

Y/N: What?

Ghost Marshall grabs your hands and you and him fly around Adventure Bay together.

Y/N: Whoa-oh, hey, watch it.

You guys stop at your first house

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Look in there.

You look inside the window and see two children sad and alone

Y/N: Why do they look sad and alone? Where are their parents at?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Ever since your Christmas Cancel-inator went off and cancelled Christmas, all the children of Adventure Bay have been left alone cuz their parents had to go to work. You may be happy that Christmas is cancelled, but you made everyone else sad.

Y/N: Oh....

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Follow me, I got one more place to show you.

Y/N: Okay...

Ghost Marshall grabs onto your paw and you guys stary flying again.

Y/N: Be careful, watch it, whoa-ho-ho-ho.

You and Ghost Marshall stop at the Lookout

Y/N: Why are we at the Lookout?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Take a look

We see the Automatic Doors open up and Ryder and the pups walk out of the the doors sad.

Y/N: Why are you guys so sad? I've never seen you sad before.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Cuz of you, ever since you cancelled Christmas, we lost all our happiness. What's worse, this was suppose to be Sweetie's first Christmas in Adventure Bay and after she heard the news that Christmas was Cancelled all around the world she moved back to Barkingburg and abandoned the PAW Patrol Completely, Everest went back to Antarctica to continue her duties as a Sled Dog and Tracker went back to Spain to live with his rightful owners.

Y/N: No... No... I like those three dogs, I didn't mean to break up the PAW Patrol cuz of this. How can I fix this?

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice You can't, your decision was already made. This is why Sweetie was trying to get you in the Christmas Spirit, so none of this would happen, but you refused. This is your mistake and you have to fix it yourself.

The clock chimes 12.

GHOST MARSHALL: Double Voice Oh no, my time is up. The Ghost of Christmas Future is coming to see you next. Remember what I saaaaaaid!

Ghost Marshall lets out screeches of pain and agony as he slowly dies a slow and painful death.

The screen turns white for a few seconds and it transitions back to the Lookout which is caught in a massive blizzard

Y/N: Where am I now?