Relax Calhoun

Barney's pov:

I was all over the place today, i just couldn't seem to take a break. My body was begging me to just stop for at least 3 minutes but i have so much to do and i want to get it all done in one day. Of course people like Gordon or Alyx are trying to get me to take a breather but in this world those damn aliens don't take "breathers" they don't sleep or rest they just kill. And i have to make sure everything I've worked for isn't going down the drain, ill be sore later but if it means that i made some kind of change in this hell hole then so be it.

 And i have to make sure everything I've worked for isn't going down the drain, ill be sore later but if it means that i made some kind of change in this hell hole then so be it

Your pov:

This man is going to work himself to death i swear... i need to get him to relax and i just have the plan that might work, me and Calhoun pass each other here and there but the next time he passes I'll make him relax whether he wants to or not.

Just as he comes by again i grab his arm and shove him onto a nearby couch that was in a room we worked in, at first he was confused and the he looked at me slightly annoyed.

[What gives doc? Im trying to work y'know i can rough play after but right now i need to get back to wor- Hey! What The hell?]

Just as he was about to get up i plopped myself down onto him and layed in a certain way that he couldn't move. I hope he gets the hint that im not moving until he at least sleeps. He hasn't even been sleeping alot so now im gonna be the one to look after this idiot.

[ f/n come on. ]

"No."

[Fine have it your way, what do i need to do?]

"You sir, need to relax and sleep. I'll stay with you if that's what you sooo scared about."

Barney chuckled at my remark since he use to always be afraid to be left alone as a kid but now he's a grown dude but i guess he didn't mind cause he just nodded and we both moved so he could lay comfortably on the couch, while he was doing that i turned off the lights and found a spare blanket and pillow in a supply closet we had. When i came back i saw that he was already passed out cold, poor guy really needed this huh?

I gently picked his head up and placed the pillow down before setting his head back to and throwing the blanket on him and before i could react or even move away he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him.

[What about your promise doc? You just gonna leave me?]

I could tell that barney was literally only half awake cause he started to jumble his words but he tried and i understood what he meant,

"Calm down cowboy im right here."

Just like that i rejusted the blanket so it was on the both of us and we both fell asleep pretty fast.
Of course people were looking for the two of us but when alyx saw that me and him were sleeping she told the others to back off until we woke up by ourselves and not them waking us up.

Gordon of course had to take a picture of us and start showing a bunch of people but i didn't care, right now all im thinking about is being next to Calhoun and letting him feel better and relaxed.

________________________________________________
|
| help i had to delete this 5 times cause it kept crashing