chapter 2

HEY JUST WONDERING IF THE CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT? LET ME KNOW.  ENJOY!!

 Chapter 2

ADRIAN POV.(warning very light sexual scene)

''Alpha'' nicole came into my room wearing a tight red dress that came mid-thigh walking towards me seductively. I can already feel my shaft awakening and ready as she approached, my wolf growled as she neared not liking her touch nor her scent he wanted his mate only, having a long stressful day and a distraction is what i needed. plus i em a man ''Hi Alpha!.. can i help you in anyway? maybe relieve some stress?'' She purred while sucking on my earlobe, growling i made her straddle me having only one thing in mind.{{how can u fuck this women]] my wolf growled in his mind nicole was a power hungry and a whore and he was right

 ''I had a stressful day i hope your ready?'' i ask huskly ignoring my wolfs protest while she nodded. Nicole always thought ill mate her as my alpha female but that wasnt going to happen. she was easy, self centered and greedy. i needed a great luna one who cared for her packs saftey basically the oposite from nicole and i had a strong feeling i was going to find her soon. Nicole was just a good lay my thoughts were interupted as she leaned in ''Take me alpha'' she purred in my ear. i ripped every peace of her clothing and in one swift movement threw her into my bed. growling i parted her legs smelling her arousal..not thinking twice I plunged my shaft hard into her taking her to hights shes never been before. while release my own fustrations.

******************************************************

Walking out the shower i dried myself throwing on a black fitted v-neck navy blue jeans that hang low on my hips and my black combak boots. Heading to my office i mind linkes my Beta/Brother Jordan and my third lex. They have been patrolling our lands ever since two rogues crossed our land and escaped. i was furious of course but happy my pack was safe. ''Whats up bro?'' Jordan walked  in sitting on a chair across from me while lex followed behind ''Any reports on the rogues yet'' i asked straight to the point ''Nope just the two rogues that escape, i cant shack the feeling something big is up'' lex voiced ''Dont worry lex my bro got this, will kick there ass quicker then they can say 'oh shit'' Jordan stated cockly

 ''Besides, we are the strongest of all'' jordan grinned  ''I cant help but agree lex, i feel this is the start of the end if im making any sense'' i stated deep in thought my gut felt something was wrong and its never proven me wrong ''We havent had rogues attack in 7 years and that one incident we had'' Jordan spoke looking at me with sadness that matched mines '' what the hell is going on'' lex said. Jordan got up pacing like a switch was flipped ''whats the plan bro we gotta be ready we cant let them near michael or our pack'' pride filled me my brother was always on his Ps and Qs thats why hes my beta besides, being the second strongest. Besides lex Jordan hasnt found his mate. i was proud none the less and his mate will to and once he mates he'll become stronger.

 ''Keep patrolling i want double shifts one from morning to mid-day second from mid-day till morning i want eyes 24/7 we need to keep everyone safe''. Reaching the door i called out to them ''You find them kill em, i want one alive''

*********

UNKNOWN POV

''Alpha we've come to report'' My beta and third in command announced as i sat at my desk going threw plans and treaties with the night creatures ''David and Tristan made it threw Midnight sun pack from the eastside it was a close call, adrians men are strong and large in numbers but they were caught by surprise'' my beta informed me. David and Tristan were two of my wolves in search of other rogues moon or night that will fight for my cause to rule humanity and both creatures a small evil smile appeared on my face thinking of how pist he might be that to rogues escaped him. 

 ''Great phase one is completed, keep contact with your source inform me of any detail small or big, your dimissed'' i ordered with a nodding they left. i waited so long, 7 years since i fully attack and almost 2yrs of trying to terminate that pup. years of building and creating my army im finally ready, one by one ill take over and no one will stop me from my goal and that pup will be terminated  ''Oh dear adrian your the biggest treat and youll be the last to go down'' i laughed to myself this couldnt be any better.

**************************

ADRIAN POV

[Alpha get down to the cells ASAP!] Jeremy mind linked me. i pushed my papers to the side and sprinted towards the cell under the house ready to shift at any moment ''Whats going on'' i demanded my wolf at bay and more than alert ''We captured at rogue on the north side, he was strong . Ronald is hurt but recovering we brong him straight here'' my brother informed me '' even with our beating he wont talk he um ..he keeps asking fo you adrian'' lex said nervous and confused ''Why is he asking for me?'' i said following his stench to cell 8 ''Ill b checking on ronald lex will be here with you'' i nodded as jordan left looking into the cell anger building in my chest their he was with a silver shackle on each hand each leg and across the waist

 ''what is your business here rogue'' i spat with venom and authority in my voice one thing i hated was rogues. ''AH! the big mighty adrian has blessed us with his appearence'' he spat blood coming out of his mouth. i grabbed him by the throat my claws extending eyes midnight blue fear was clear on his face but he still held his smile.''What is your business here do you want to die slowly'' i growled my wolf fighting for dominance''I have a message'' he chocked between gasps clawing at my  hand as he slowly turned blue ''And what is it rogue, spill it or youll be begging to die'' i ordered letting him fall, gasping for air he looked up with a smug look.

 ''Its coming soon and you cant stop it. like u couldnt stop rachael and your brother from dieing''he said smiling ''DONT YOU DARE MENTION THEM'' I yeld seeing nothing but red My Breath quickening '' youll die all of you, Even your precious mate'' he smiled  the threat to my mate i havent seen yet and uncontrolable rage corsed threw me like and explosion  the next thing i know i plunged my hand in his chest. His roaring scream was music to my ears as i ripped his heart out of his chest blood splattered all over me and yet i still wasnt satisfyed, trying to push my wolf back was harder than i expected left with no choose i left him in control as he ran towards the forest with lex following behind. He wanted to spill rogue blood and any rogue he found would face his rage.

[[so guys what you think of Adrian? and the unknown pov? wondering whos the source could be anyone :) ? it can be anyone well this is my 1st story so be nice with the comment ]] love, C. ******PLEASE VOTE!!******* itll mean alot : )