chapter 1

enjoy hope you like its. its my 1st attempt so plz be nice lol i take friendly advice 

**********************

''Ugh'' i groaned as the sun rays warmed my skin and forced my body to strectch, training has taken a toll on my body for the past few weeks, on the up side i've learned to control my powers even more. with that thought i headed for the shower a warm bath sounded great to me. The warm water untensed my muscles and relaxed my mind for a while, but training was starting once again. wrapping myself in a towel i stood looking at my reflection, as i see a cover up. the girl in front of me was beautiful. long curl brown hair that reached her waist, blue eyes that resembled the sky and full pink lips. one look and youll see innocence, shyness, maybe a lil weak, i smiled as i knew i would kick ass anyday. never judge a book by its cover. shortly i was dressed and ready. 

'' Princess Lena! '' My best guard spoke approaching me. ''Yes Harris? how can I help you?''.  ''I've been told to escort you to the king, he says its imporant'' Harris spoke bowing. He's been my loyal and personal guardian angel ever since the age of 10. He's been assigned to me. Assigned to be my Protector. Protector of the Princess of Angels in the high heavens. But Harris was  also my best friend.  Harris was the only guard that dared to sowled me, he told me when I was being wrong when I was doing the wrong thing and he even gave me so much advice on how to be a perfect Princess. He was standing at 6ft he was buildt, strong, and handsome. He had brown curly hair that sat just above his ears, caramel eyes that will melt any women. Even with his personality and charm people still liked him. He was very likeable. And oh so charming that every woman chased him. But me... I knew better. ( put in a past memory of her and harris in battle nd him doing something for her)

''Well lets get going then'' Walking side by side on my way to my fathers quarters I glanced at my mother and I was thinking how it still amazed me that my mom was still so beautiful. In heaven we had Beautiful white houses, flowers of all animals all colors and sizes the animals roamed peacefully through the forest and beautiful trees. Not to mention everyone was beautiful,  the women wore beautiful white gowns with flower patterns on the lower left side with matching gloves and shoes and the men wore white suits looking charming. The suits were a sign of respect any man in a whit suit was respected and any man in a white robe was in office like my father. But  my dad wears baby blue and gold. Guards of the royal family which is me and my family wore  baby blue, us royals always wore a beautiful gold color the same color as our wings. My mom always told me storys of how she fell in love with my father. That one color baby blue attracted him to her, then his personality then his responsibility. Even up here we had our halves or in other words mates.  We walked in silence until we reached my mom and she gave me a kiss of a blessing. Then we stood walking.

''Here we are my princess, i'll be waiting'' He bowed. ''Oh Harris''  I chuckled ''Stop bowing so much before you catch a concusion'' I laughed as his cheeks turned slightly red. It felt weird coming from a friend but because my status and respect he did. Knocking on the two big gold doors to fathers office I waited for him to yell to me. ''Come in'' He yeld from the inside of the room, I slowly opened the door and walked to him ''Father'' I bowed for respect. ''Ah my dear Lena take a seat princess''  Father said gestureing me to have a sit. '' Is everything okay dad?'' confusion clear in my voice.

''Kind of dear, we need to talk'' he paused sadness radiating off him, My father was never one for emotions. Only when it came to me, my brother jeremy and Dalila my mother. ''Talk to me father'' i urged as I gesterd my father to speak. ''The oracle predictions are starting honey. My father sounded worried wich made me worried. Both creatures of moon and night are going rogue and will wipe out half the human world, and keep the other half as slaves'' I gasped we've known this will happen but not so sudden. ''Whats going to happen now father we have to do something'' I was worried. ''Well' thats the thing dear'' father sighed getting up from his chair to kneel down before me. He grasped my hands very tightly ''Lena. Me and your mother have duty as king and queen, Jeremy is next for the thrown, we have to send our strongest fighter if not all is lost'' Dread filled will he send my friends or worse Harris oh no! I stood silent ''Who will be strong enough father? this needs to be done.''  ''That the thing sweety our guards are not strong enough for this task accourding to the big man and his oracle.'' He paused looking into my blue eyes.

My father was a handsome man standing in 6'5 buildt perfectly, stronger than any angel here besides the big man. He had black hair pushed back perfessionally, with light blue eyes that looked likea nice stream of flowing water in a river. My mom was lucky to have a strong loving mate. Mom was beautiful a well 5'6 long curly brown hair and killer honey brown eyes the body of a gladiator strong, and proud, Of course I got her hair and fathers eyes while jeremy got fathers hair and moms eyes. ''Dad i dont understand? Does that mean they are a lost cause?'' I questioned worrines filled me. Why were we here if we couldnt do what we were meant for?

''Lena we are going to send someone special, the only one that will protect both humans and creatures of moon and night. Thats the hardest part for me my princess'' Dad broke alittle at the end fear and confusion consumed me at that point ''Father but the only one stronger to defeat them is.. is ..me!'' i gulped as my dads squeezed my hands as It finally dawned too me im that strong person im the only slayer  that can save them. Many thoughts filled my mind Jeremy, mom, dad, Harris and my other friends. ''Im sorry sweety your royalty therefore the strongest and most experienced fighter beside your family. It kills me to send my little girl in harms way but I have no choice''.

He pleaded, his eyes watery. Sending his little girl to the human world were she can get hurt or die was the hardest thing for him to endure even if I was an adult.  ''Your 18, your of age now and I know you'll do us proud like you always have but please forgive me'' He pleaded again as he embrassed me in a hug. ''Father its okay, im honored that he choose me, I will fight for our cause till the end'' Dad chuckled and released me from his bear grip. ''Spoken like a true princess of angel how proud am I'' he laughed. ''You'll be leaving in the afternoon sweety, that way you can spend time with us, ive also invited your friends and harris to spend time at the castle I know youll miss them as well'' Opening his arms I ran to him for another embrass. I loved my father and the feeling of love and safty he gave me. ''Thanks dad it means alot to spend my last day with the people I love'' Reaching for what looked like a scroll he handed it to me carefully ''Oracle said this is for you and only you to read. And know im honored to be your father princess.... now go dinner well be in 20'' my dad showed me away laughing lessining the tention. Harris was waiting leaning on the wall with his arms crossed looking in deep thought ''Already missing me Harris?''  ''Yes princess.... your my best friend please becarefully and know ill be watching over you'' he said with a serious face. ''I know buddy and ill try I promise and I know after all.. you are my guardiann angel''