Chapter 1: Meeting.

Starting at the Beacon Mental Hospitol, we find ourselves with the character Leslie Withers. He is a psychologically impared individual, who has been used in multiple experiments and doesn't have the best past which results to his strong will and soul. Also he suffers from slight autism with the disagnosis of echolalia or catatonic schizophrenia, meaning he mimics other thoughts and words in place of his own in order to communicate. He is a very selfless character, though very vulnerable he knows how to take care of himself. One day, within his normal routine of daily walks outside and around the hospital, while being guided by Dr. Jimenez, he notices a new patient sitting in the waiting room in the entrance hall. Tugging at Dr. Jimenez's coat he motions toward the patient and shakes his head a bit.

"Do you want to go meet her Leslie? That's a very big step for you, are you sure you'll be alright with that?", Dr. Jimenez asked Leslie concerningly considering that Leslie normally liked to keep his distance from many people besides himself and only a select few other nurses that aided him.

Leslie then looked long and hard at the new patient. She was pale with a small persona in general. Her hair was long and pastel sort of /prefered character hair color/, was it dyed? Or an abnormal natural color like his own white color? Also, these bright /prefered color/ eyes that could light up any room, but alas, her eyes were dull and hollow as she looked around the room. She was seated in the waiting room when brought to the hospitol. Leslie could see that she had bandages wrapped up her arms from her hands to the top of her forearms, noticing her sudden glance at him, Leslie's eyes shot open, and quickly turned and consiously waddled back to his room in a quick fashion. This seemed to be the start of something-- magical.