She won't wake up Chapter 6

Alec POV

"Amelia!" I shouted as I dropped to my knees beside her, "Amelia, Are you okay? Say something!" I screamed as I viciously shook her shoulders, her eyes still remained closed.

"Amelia this isn't funny, Get up" Jane said as she walked towards up, worry very clear in her voice.

"What is going on here?" Aro's voice came booming from the left of me, "What did you do to her? Amelia! Amelia! Alec what did you do!"

"I-I-I was trying to make her stay-y" I stuttered as I slowly began stepping away.

"BY KILLING HER? HUH?" Aro screamed as he shook Amelia continuously. "This was you Jane, Wasn't it? You did this to her!" Aro turned his anger at Jane.

"I thought-t s-s-she would use her power." Jane also stuttered and for the first time in my life, I saw Jane genuine "I didn't mean to do this" It came out just over a whisper but the sadness and regret was evident.

Aro stoped shaking Amelia and rested his head on her arm. Jane and I stood motionless, knowing not what to say nor do. I noticed Felix and Demetri standing at the edge of the forest looking between a mixture of grief and anger.

"And to think I was going to let you marry her..You are worthless compared to her! Do you hear me Alec? Worthless!" Aro's voice screamed full of venom. "I want you and Jane out of the covern-"

"But master-" Jane pleaded.

"GO! And don't ever come back! You both are banished from ever entering Italy again! Now Go before I rip both your heads off!" If Aro could cry, it would definitely be right now.

Jane and I both utterly shocked, started backing away slowly before darting away as fast as we could. To be kicked out of the covern that you have been in for hundreds of years is a very serious thing. Not like I blame him ,what I did was unforgivable. If Amelia doesn't pull through then I don't know how I could ever live with myself again.

Jane and I ran beside each other as we swooped over and under branches.

"What did Aro mean by marriage?" Jane questioned as we stopped in the middle of a clearing.

Oh shit....

AN.

Very short but I felt is needed a chapter on it's own. What do you think will happen now? Leave your comments bellow!!!