Amelia I am your Father Chapter 2

As we walked out of the airport, I had to shout at Felix and Demetri to let go of me.

‘’You are not going to get away, Demetri is a tracker, an excellent tracker’’ Jane said to me as calm as possible.

I just groaned and was lead towards another black car, what was this, FBI style, they have going on?

I was almost pushed in the car by Jane, so when she got in I gave her my death stare.

‘’I don’t think you will win’’ She sniggered at me, staring at me like when she is about to use her power.

I quickly began to look out the window, unlike the last car, this car had black tinted windows so it made seeing harder.

‘’What country are we in?’’I asked

‘’Italy’’

‘’No,No,No! Anywhere but Italy! Please let me out! Please! Please! Help! Help!’’ I screamed like a man woman while I tried to open the car door and break through the glass.

The car began to suave a little and then all of a sudden, I feel the intense pain, again..

My body jerked but my stupid powers took over once again, she is only using her power to make my power to happen, that is so rude!

For the rest of the journey I was my most hated state, emotionless. The car came to a slight stop and then I was being lifted out of the car.

Felix grabbed my arm while Demetri grabbed the other, Jane led us in. Walking through the corridors was very creepy and for some reason they had a human secretary.

We came to some large doors and Jane slowly opened them, revealing a giant hall, plain but beautiful. I couldn’t see much because Jane blocked my view but I did see a boy about Jane’s age standing in the right top corner.

‘’What a happy surprise!’’ I heard the voice I never wanted to hear again say.

I tried struggling so I could run but I was being held to the spot by both men.

‘’Oh my dear Amelia...It has been centuries.. ‘’ Aro said while walking towards me.

‘’Too bad it wasn’t centuries more’’ I shot back at him.

‘’That is no way to speak to your Father Amelia.’’  Aro said in a master like tone.

There was a gasp from everyone in the room, followed by a lot of whispering.

Aro lifted up his hand, signalling everyone to stop.

‘’Yes, Amelia is my daughter’’ Aro admitted.

‘’Not biologically related though?’’ Someone asked.

‘’Yes biologically related, she was born before I was changed into a vampire.’’ Aro explained.

Great I must sound ancient because there were about 15 pairs of eyes staring at me in shock and wonder.

‘’We may be related but you will never be my father..’’ I told Aro while I clenched my fists.

‘’How could you hate your father so much, you should have respect for him.’’ A girl standing at the left side of the room asked me, she was very pretty but she got on my nerve assuming I was the bad guy when it was my father.

‘’Hmmm..Why could I possibly hate my own father so much? I wonder.... Hmmm.’’ I slowly began to say as I started walking up towards Aro.

‘’ Oh, I know, maybe because he killed my mother.’’  I shouted as I stared straight into Aro’s eyes.