13: SHARING THE GOSPEL

3/DECEMBER/2021

MARK 16:15- "And he said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Hi wonderful people, how are you all doing? Today's topic focuses on we as Believers, disciples, Followers of Jesus Christ sharing the Gospel. Why should we share the gospel? We should share the gospel because Jesus commanded us to. Jesus said to his disciples after he appeared to eleven of them "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."- Mark 16:15. While Jesus was talking to his disciples, he is also referring to us too, Children of God, Believers and his disciples of all generation. We should be obedient to him out of love for him, because he first loved us, we love him.

We should share the gospel and not ever be ashamed of it because the gospel "is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes"- Romans 1:16.

We should share the gospel because we love others, Loving others also means we share the truth with them, we share Jesus with them. "The greatest way we can show love to another person is by sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ."

We should share the gospel because "Our Faith becomes stronger as we express it; a growing Faith is a sharing Faith."- Billy graham. Have you ever felt God talk to you through what you wrote or read before or did before?, maybe a moment when you shared your faith and he speaks to you through that as well. I have experienced that a lot of times. As usual I will share my experience with you, maybe God wants to bless someone with this too;

Last night I decided to read through Following Christ all over and then I realized that this year I only wrote on here three times, through my reading I felt God speaking to me through every chapter and every word that he is with me, I should spend time with him, I should trust in him and everything. I cried because I saw God gave me this platform to share about him to the world and I was not doing that, even though I kept reading books and faith based books, I was taking in but not giving out. I should share my faith because there are people out there who need to know about Jesus, there are people who want to hear about Jesus, there are people out there who need right encouragement, who needs a friend, who needs a fellow sister in Christ. There are people out there who needs Jesus, who needs salvation only Jesus can give because He is the way, the truth and the Life. "So faith come by hearing and hearing through the word of God" - Romans 10:17, how could they know faith if you don't tell them. I love to be used by God, I am a servant of God, I want to share the Gospel of truth, the Gospel of Christ, I want to share my Faith and encourage others and be encouraged also. I love the lord and he loves everyone of us, he speaks to us even when we don't think he is.

Let's put on the armour of God and fight against the schemes of the Devil, that laziness and distractions that keep us from sharing the gospel. Let's let the Holy Spirit take control and use us. Let's be used for his glory. whatever platform God has given you, whatever platform, use it for the glory of God. Let's always be filled with the word of God and live by what it says so we ourselves will be equipped for it.

When we share our faith with others we let the holy spirit speak through us, we let God use us, we should be vessels for the lord because it is a great honour to be a servant of the Most High God, the King of Kings.

PRAYER: HEAVENLY FATHER, LORD JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, THANK YOU FOR THIS CHAPTER. I PRAY LORD THAT WE SHARE OUR FAITH IN YOU, THAT WE LIVE FOR YOUR GLORY. I PRAY FOR EVERYONE AND MYSELF FOR THE SPIRIT OF BOLDNESS AND CONFIDENCE IN YOU TO SHARE OUR FAITH AND THE GOSPEL. I PRAY WE SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND PUT YOU FIRST ABOVE ALL ELSE, LOVE YOU FIRST AND OTHERS BEFORE OURSELVES. I PRAY YOU EQUIP US TO SHARE YOUR WORD, GOOD NEWS AND OUR TESTIMONY WITH OTHERS IN JESUS NAME. I CAST OUT EVERY SPIRIT OF FEAR IN JESUS NAME BECAUSE YOUR WORD SAYS YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE AND POWER AND SOUNDMIND, WE RECIEVE THEM IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER, LORD JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT, USE US AS YOU WANT TO, WE ARE AVAILABLE. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN.

Love's Note: I'm so thankful and grateful to God to be back on here. my wattpad family, I thank God. I'm here to share the gospel and encourage others in the faith. Thank you Jesus. Let's share the gospel this week in the way we live, verbally and written also.

LOVE YOU ALL BUT JESUS LOVES YOU MORE

see you again soon

PEACE