Chapter 6: Gustavo Gonzalez

Meanwhile...

Gustavo' P.O.V.

You didn't know where my wife is?! Don't show all your faces in front of me until you didn't find Elise! Get out of my sight now! I shouted to all of them.

Imbeciles! I said to all of my henchman, and they leave to find my wife.

I don't care if how long they can't eat, I need those imbeciles to find my wife. I said to myself and clench my fist.

You can't hide for me forever, Elise. Remember that. I murmured to myself and throw the glass of wine.

Boss, Drixon Corporation wants to talk to you. Archy said to me after entered my office.

Let them in, Archy. I ordered him and he nodded.

Yes, boss! And he left my office.

5 minutes later...

Nice to meet you, Gustavo. She said while entering my office like it is her office.

Nice meeting you too, Hazel Hendrix. I didn't expect a visit from you. I said and raised my eyebrow. She thinks I didn't know her agenda. Tss...

May I sit? She said. But before I can say a word, she already sat in my sofa. Tss...

So... How was the business? She started to ask a stupid question. Does she think I can fall from her trap?

It's good. And it keeps on rising. How about yours? I sarcastically responded and smirk. I will not be going to let them play with me in my territory.

Hazel' P.O.V.

After I sat in his sofa, I see he greeted his teeth.

So... How was the business? I asked him, looking if what reaction he can show to me.

It's good. And it keeps on rising. How about yours? Tss... This *ssh*le thinks that he is the mighty.

Let's see if you can smirk like that when You and Elison fell from our hand, The Drixon Corporation. I said to myself, trying to compose while looking straight into his eyes.

That's good to hear. Well, there is another thing why I am here. I said and smiled at him.

And what is it? He responded and smiled at me.

Let's see if you can smile like that again if I insult you. I murmured to myself and took my cigarette.

Well, I just found out that your wife is missing. But for me, maybe she left you, isn't it much accurate? I said and stood up. And saw that he greeted his teeth again. Tss... Bingo!

Who knows, perhaps someone captive her? He said after I turned around on him. Out of anger, I look at him again and said.

Is that so? Do you want me to help in finding her? I said while wearing a fake smile.

No need, Ms. Hazel. I can handle anything, remember? He said and wink at me. Out of frustration, I walk out of his office and slam the door.

Urgh!!! I'll make sure my plan will success, just watch and die, Gustavo. I murmured to myself and start the engine of my car and leave the Gemt Corporation.

Gustavo' P.O.V.

Who knows, perhaps someone captive her? I said to her, trying to see if she has something to do with Elise being missing.