Part 3

It's eleven at night and basically everyone is gone. The only ones left are Kevin's family - who actually live here - and then there's Seamus. He left for all of five minutes to go and get some drinks. In that five minutes my boyfriend and I made out. On the couch. In the living room. Whilst other people were in the house. We've given each other the odd peck on the cheek every now and then but we've never just made out in plain sight before. The door opens to reveal myself straddling Kevin on his sofa with my hand tangled in his silky hair, his hands under my shirt and our lips glued together.

I pull away from him and look up to see Seamus blushing at the fact he disrupted two of his best friends sticking their tongues down each other's throats. I get off of Kevin and sit beside him. Seamus sits slightly awkwardly next to us, placing a beer and a bottle opener in my hand. I open it and gladly take a swig. We sit silently for the next few minutes as Seamus and I sip at our alcohol.

"So?" Seamus says, breaking the silence.
"'So' what?" Kevin asks quietly. I look over at him, he looks shy. It's strange.
"I honestly didn't think you were going to tell them," Seamus smirks.
"We were ready to," I reply before Kevin could say something dumb. I take another gulp of my drink.
"Have you actually been together for longer than a year?"
"Yup," Kevin says cheerfully.
"And you didn't even tell your family?"
Kevin shakes his head, "I didn't know how, I just thought that I needed to soon but I'd put it off. Find a reason to do it a different day. I guess I should've as soon as I first found out myself."
"And that was..."
"When I first kissed a guy," he mutters.

I smile and snuggle into him. His arms slide around me, keeping me there. Not like I was going to move anyway. "Aleks made the first move?" Seamus predicts.
I feel myself blush and Kevin strokes my cheek with his thumb, "No. Kevin did," I mumble into my boyfriend's chest.
"What?" Seamus exclaims, obviously surprised. "What did you do Kevin?"
He blushes himself now, "I- uh..."
I laugh, "He got me drunk, that's what he did."
"That's hard," Seamus comments sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I take another swig from my bottle, it's almost empty already.

"I don't even remember half of it, that's how bad I was."
"And all I had to do was find your stash of vodka," Kevin teases.
"It isn't a stash," I retort, "it's a collection."
Seamus laughs as I throw my head back, finishing my drink before reaching for another bottle of the alcohol. As I settle back into my space against Kevin, he traces the lines of my tattoo sleeve. He's always been fascinated by the ink and pictures. "How did you seduce him then Kevin?" Seamus asks with a joking tone but I can tell he's asking the question seriously.

"I don't really know how it worked out so well," he recalls, playing with my hair, "I got him to start drinking and he continued to drink until he was, well... completely smashed. I told him I'm gay and he took in stride, didn't even mention it. After a couple more drinks I uh, I kissed him. He kissed back - I'm not sure why but he kissed back."
"Because I love you," I lean up to his ear and whisper. He kisses my forehead lightly and his hand rubs up and down my back. I snuggle back into him and say, "The last thing I remember is Kev telling me and then it goes black. Next thing I know I'm waking up in a bed mostly naked with him next to me."

Seamus smirks, "Romantic."
"Shut up," Kevin snaps irritably. A small laugh escapes my lips.
"Did you just giggle?" Seamus asks.
"Just a little," I reply sheepishly. I take another swig of my drink.
Seamus checks his watch and sighs, "I gotta go, I'll see you guys tomorrow." He gets off the couch and walks to the door, just before he walks out he turns to us and says, "Have fun but don't fuck each other too hard."
I roll my eyes and Kevin smirks. "I'll do whatever I want with him," he purrs in my ear. I turn my head quickly and press my lips to his cheek.

He smiles and I hear the door close, "He's leaving," I murmur playfully, "Wanna go upstairs?"
His smile transforms into a smirk once again, "It's my birthday, it's my rules, therefore I do what I want with you." His hands travel up and down my body. "Wanna play with me Immortal? You wanna go to my room and play with me?" he teases, stroking my thigh.
"I would love to," I reply giddily. I get up off the sofa, away from his warmth and start towards the door. Before we leave I finish my beer and set the bottle on a nearby table.