Part 2

It's now six o'clock. They've been here for six hours now. Kevin gets up from the couch and pauses whatever game the others have been taking part in. "Hey," James whines, "I was winning."
"I have an announcement," Kevin says loudly. Everybody's quiet, the guys, his family, even his cat Hoxton. He flicks his hair out of his eyes before continuing. "First of all I'd like to thank you for coming-" some 'no problem's and sure buddy's are passed between the friends. "Secondly I uh-" he hesitates, "I'm gay."

Everything is quiet. Nobody speaks. Nobody moves. I look over at Seamus - he's smirking, of course he's fucking smirking. Sly is the first to recover. "I always knew you were too much of a pussy," he giggles, pulling my boyfriend into his arms. I smile and stand up as well. Sly lets go of him and I grab his hand., turning him to face me. He leans down and kisses me. In front of everyone. Before we've even told them that we're together. I hear gasps and a glass fall and smash as someone lets go of it.
"I'm proud of you," I whisper. He smiles down at me.

"What the hell?" Dex yells.
I step back from Kevin, who awkwardly laughs. "Did I forget to mention that part?" he asks stupidly.
"Well done dude," Seamus replies sarcastically.
"Sarky today aren't we Seamus?" Dex states. Everyone stares at him blankly. "What?" he asks innocently.
"Sarky?" Jordan asks.
"Short for sarcastic? No? Nobody? You guys need to learn more English," Dex huffs, folding his arms.
"Wai-wai-wait! What's this about Kevin and Aleks?" Dan interrupts.

I shrug, "We've been going out for a while."
"How long is 'a while?'" Joe questions.
Me and Kevin share a look, "A year," I mumble.
"A year?" Jordan exclaims. Hoxton rubs himself against Kevin's trouser leg, he picks up his beloved cat and strokes his fur.
I nod, "A couple of months over but yeah.. a year."
"Prove it," his sister calls.
"Did you miss the part where I kissed him?" Kevin narrows his eyes at her.
"I hear you guys make stupid bets all the time, that could've been the outcome. Prove you're together," she insists.

Kevin places Hox on the floor again and pulls me into him, pressing his lips to mine. I move with him until I feel him gently bite down on my lower lip. I open my mouth slightly and his tongue slides past. We stay together until Sly calls out, "Hot." I pull away and glare at him. He giggles that fucking giggle again.
"отвяжись!" I snap. Kevin's hand slips around my waist, "You believe us now dear sister?"
She shrugs. Ze then laughs a little, "Seems legit."
"Whatever," James says, "Now put the game back on. I wanna finish kicking Spencer's ass."
Spencer's eyes widen, "You've played this before! I haven't."