Chapter Two

*Picture of Roman*

"Ugh." I groaned as the sunlight streams through the blinds.

I have to get up because I'm meeting a client this morning.

"Why couldn't she pick a later time?" I groaned climbing out of bed and walking into my bathroom.

After a nice relaxing shower, I changed into black leggings, a white, strapless peplum top with a gold mirror belt, and suede beige heels. I added a gold necklace and did my hair wavy.

I grabbed my notebook, my sketchbook, and all the other stuff I needed and stuffed them into my purse.

After I grab my car keys, I'm out.

I stop by Starbucks to grab me a Caramel cappuccino.

I go to the address I was given and knock on the door.

A woman with brunette hair and piercing blue eyes answered the door.

"Polly Tempton?" She questions with a huge smile.

"That's me." I smile.

"It's such an honor meeting you. I love your designs. You are amazing and I'm Kiley by the way." She gushes.

"Thank you, it means a lot." I smile.

"Please come in. My husband and his groomsmen will be here shortly so right now it's just me and bridesmaid." She gestures for me to follow.

"Miss Tempton-" I interrupt her.

"You can call me Polly." I smile.

"Okay Polly, these are my friends. Meet Julissa, Hilary, Riley, Tawny, Nyssa, Rosanna, Lara, Phoebe, Helena, and Gabi." She introduces me.

"You are the Polly Tempton?" Lara asks and I nod.

"I absolutely love your work." Tawny smiles.

"Thank you so much." I smile back.

"Please have a seat." She gestures for me to sit.

"Thank you."

"Can I get you anything?" Helena asks.

"I'm good, thank you." I said just as I hear a door open and close then male voices.

All the men enter the room.

"Honey, this is our Polly, she's going to be designing our house, Polly this is my husband Axel." Kiley gets up and approach them.

"Polly this is Slade, Asher, Storm, Dante, Ace, Damien, Gunner, Hunter, Ryker, and Roman." My eyes connect with the hot guy from last night but I quickly advert my eyes so I don't give anything away.

They all take a seat and we immediately dive in to business talk.

"You're amazing at it and we trust you with our whole entire house and when you're done, you can surprise us." She says.

"Are you sure?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

"We're positive." He answers this time.

"Okay...umm. I'll need a key and the address so I can head over there later." "Do you have any kids?" I asked.

"We have twins. A three year old girl and a three year old boy."

"Do you have any extra rooms?" I asked.

"We have six extra rooms." He answered.

"Okay, do you want to use three for guest rooms and one for an office, a home theater and possibly the last one an exercise room?" I asked.