Room-mates?!

~Ocean~

Just my fucking luck. honestly. The minute i walk in, i felt like all eyes were on me, my eyes fluttered to the boys, out of instinct of course, and i couldnt help but notice how fucking attractive they all were. Like i would legit fuck all of them, in a row.

Somehow, my gaze fluttered to one of the boys, who took me aback with his looks. He had hair in a quirky curly fashion, that he made look so hot, matching with his brooding stubble and chiselled jawline. Yes please. He looked at me for a second before letting his eyes drift to one of the other girls, i read up that her name was Caramel or something, weird.

But that look wasnt enough to win me over. I was here to make it through the year, and get paid, then maybe season 2, but i doubt that. This was for money, no feelings involved.

But i would do my fair share of messing around, i was good at that. And from experience, i have a thing for sex. Im not addicted or anything, its just, fun.

Then out of nowhere, interrupting me from my gaze, a fucking god walks in.

He is hands down, the most beautiful thing ever what. I blush as i realise that hes seen me too, and he gives me a smirk, lighting up those eyes, and flicking his dirty-blonde hair out of the way.

Unfortunatly, i wasnt the only one to notice him looking at me, because a stunning blonde walks up to me , i think her name is Khloey, smiles, rakes around in her Michael Kors bag for something, before taking out a bottle of Arizona tea,

"Thirsty?" she sarcastically remarks, before pouring the entire content over my outfit. "Keep your hands off of my boyfriend you slut." then shes off.

For fucks sake.

I grab my bag, and run up the stairs, not caring if i have permission or not. I run into the biggest room and strip. I take longer than usual because of how stressed i am. i spray myself with perfume to avoid smelling of green tea, but randomly, i get the feeling im being watched?

Shivers going down my spine, i rake around for some clothes, i dont have a lot with me because my bags are being dropped off later, and the only other thing i have is my nightdress, which is victoria secret, and is rather skimpy. With no other option, i pull it over my head. Its a bit tight, meaning it shows alot of cleavage, and it has lace rim on the top and bottom, making it look even sluttier. Itll have to do though. I put my shoes back on, put on my leather jacket, which is surprisingly dry, and head back downstairs to find the director, Paul, reading out the instructions.

I was late so i missed most of them. But i didnt miss the part where he said we have to share a room, and a bed with a member of the opposite sex. He reads out the list of the room-mates we have been assigned.

"Khloey and Chase"

"Carmel and Cole"

"Drew and James"

"Minnie and Tyson"

"Ocean and Lee"

Lee. Which one is Lee. I hope hes hot. But by the daggers I get from Khloey, and the way she storms up to Paul demanding a change, i think i know who Lee is.

Fucking perfect.

We go through more announcements while we wait for everyones bag to arrive. I grab my suitcase and head upstairs to get ready, Paul gives us an hour to get ready, he says that we are all having a dinner together with lots of alcohol. The alcohol no doubt to add drama.