𝟎𝟎𝟔

AFTER THE EVENTS THAT TOOK place the night before, Yuri wanted nothing more than to forget about the whole thing and act like it never happened. It was embarrassing to say the least.

Everybody saw her cry all thanks to Jung Minah and she didn't know what was worse. That, or the fact that Seojun saw her in such a vulnerable state. Whatever it was, Yuri didn't want to even think about what had happened.

But it was harder said than done because as Yuri walked down the school corridors the very next, she heard every person that walked by mention about the said party.

"So it was that bad?" Eunji asked as the two walked down the staircase of the school.

Eunji hadn't attended the party yesterday and when Yuri had came home in a horrible state, she had been curious out of her mind over what had happened. So Yuri had promised she'd explained to her about the events later.

Yuri sighed, cringing when she recalled how embarrassing it had been, "More horrible than you can imagine." she muttered.

Eunji gave her sister a half smile, "I mean atleast you got to get dolled up, right? I bet all eyes were on you." she said trying to make her feel better but it wasn't working.

Yuri laughed at the thought, "You can say that again."

As the two continued walking down the corridor, Yuri and Eunji couldn't help but notice that something was off. Tons of people that Yuri didn't have a clue about or even know that attended Saebom High, greeted her and even complimented her.

Yuri found that odd because she had assumed that people would most likely tease her or make fun of her for the scene that had happened with Minah.

Yuri turned to her sister in confusion, "Eunji, is it just me or are people acting weird today."

Eunji stopped walking as she turned to stare at a poster hung on the wall. "I think I might know the reason why." she said snatching it off and handing it to her.

This caused Yuri to widen her eyes at what she was viewing, "Who the hell would nominate me for Prom Queen?" she exclaimed.

Yuri stared at the poster she was holding in surprise. She was surprised over the fact that she had even been considered as a nominee for Prom Queen, but based off everyone else's reaction, it seemed that they didn't think the same.

"Hey Yuri, just heard the news." Sua said approaching Yuri with Jugyeong and Soojin by her side, "Congrats!" she said and Yuri awkwardly thanked her.

"I just know that you're going to end up winning." Jugyeong said excitedly and the rest of the girls agreed with her.

The four talked some more about prom and what Yuri was planning on doing or who she wanted to go with now that she was nominated, however Yuri wasn't sure on what to tell them.

After a while though, the three girls realized they had something to do, so they bidded Yuri and her sister goodbye.

As Sua, Jugyeong and Sua walked away and engaged themselves in a conversation, they stopped when Sua suddenly got a call, "Uh oh." she said as she stared at the name that flashed on her screen.

"Minah?" Jugyeong asked and Sua nodded.

Soojin groaned as she rolled her eyes, "Ugh please don't pick up. I'm so sick of her and her constant complaining." she muttered and Sua agreed with her.

Jugyeong however frowned at their reactions, "But guys, Minahs our friend." she argued.

Soojin shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, well things change."