𝟎𝟎𝟏

HAN SEOJUN SAT ON THE school bench table outside with both hands on his face as his elbows leaned on the table. By now the whole school had already heard about the horrible breakup he had suffered through and if the whispers and comments that were made about him from any student that passed by weren't enough, sitting just a few tables away from him sat his now exe girlfriend Jung Minah, making out with the guy she had cheated on him with, Min Daejung.

How the teacher even allowed that didn't surprise him one bit, since the guy whose face Minah was practically eating didn't even go to their school, but was still allowed on school property.

Seojun glared at the two people that were sitting a few tables away from him, "Who the hell does she think she is? Before she met me, she was a nobody." he said tearing his gaze from the disgusting sight and onto his friends.

Seojun wondered where she had suddenly grew that's much confidence from, I mean he was Han Seojun after all. Every girl wanted to be with him and every guy wanted to be him. She was lucky that he had chosen her, despite all her flaws and attitude, yet she repaid him by cheating on him? God, the audacity she had.

Chorong shrugged, "Yeah well that was before. She's an institution here now. Every girl wants to be her and every guy wants to be with her."

"She's basically the female version of you." Sungyong said as he began picking on the untouched fries on Seojuns tray.

Seojun rolled his eyes at the comment, as if he'd ever do what that heathen had done to him, "Yeah, well the Jung Minah you just described is an illusion. Take away all the designer bags, makeup and clothes and she's just a d plus gpa with an attitude."

Chorong and Sungyong gave eachother a look before shrugging their shoulders and going back to eating their lunches, ignoring what their friend was saying. However Seojun didn't stop there, he turned to them with an annoyed look,

"You know, when I first met her, her name was Jung Minwol. I practically made her who she is." he exclaimed recalling how he had made the school's shy loner from a nobody to the schools queen bee.

"Oh please." Sungyong snorted.

"No seriously. I bet you that any one of the girls in this school can be turned into the next prom queen. Just be given the right clothes and makeup and bam, future prom queen right there." Seojun responded knowing damn well anyone could be as popular as her, if dressed right.

"Really? Then since you're so sure about this, why don't you make another Jung Minah?" Sungyong sarcastically responded hoping Seojun would stop and the conversation would end at that, but it didn't.

Chorong who noticed the tension arising between his two buds got up, "Alright guys, why don't we just cool it."

Sungyong who had enough of his friends confident and cockiness crossed his arms as he glared at his friend, "No seriously. Since you think you're so cool and can do anything, why don't we make a bet?"

Seojun tilted his head, "A bet?"

"Yeah, a bet." he smirked, "You have six weeks to create the school's next prom queen, if you win, I'll never question you or your decisions ever again."

Chorong was about to interrupt Sungyong and calm the two down once again when he was suddenly cut off, "But, if I win, you have to back down from becoming the school's prom king."

Seojun rose his brows at his friend. Was he serious about this? There was no way he was going to waste his time on a bet as stupid as that. Even though he was good at doing makeovers, he didn't have time for that.

Seojun turned to his friend ready to give him his answer when he made eye contact with Minah who had seemed to have finally stopped doing whatever she had been doing with Daejung to catch a whiff of breath.However that only lasted temporarily because suddenly, she sent a teasing wink along with a smirk to Seojuns way when she noticed his stare before turning back around and connecting her lips with Daejungs, once again continuing whatever it was that the two had been doing.

Seojun scoffed knowing what she was trying to do. It was so on.

"Okay." He responded with a smirk.

Minah was so going down.

Chorong gave his friends a worried look, "Guys, I think that's enough. Don't you think we should just-" he said trying to change their minds on the stupid bet they had came up with when he was cut off once again, however this time by Seojun.

"Deal." he said as he shook Sungyongs hand, completely disregarding Chorongs words.

"Oh and one more thing, I get to pick the girl." Sungyong said and Seojun agreed with the idea. Just like that the three friends found themselves walking around Saebom High, glancing at every girl that walked by in hopes of finding their candidate.

Just as Sungyongs eyes trailed over to the school's staircase, out emerged Kim Yuri with multiple books in hand, three bags hung around and a pencil holding up her hair. Being unable to handle all the books and bags she was carrying she suddenly fell to the ground knocking her glasses off in the process.

Sungyong smirked, finally having found the perfect candidate, "What about her?" he said as he pointed towards her direction and that was the first time Han Seojun had took notice of Kim Yuri.

( note: any grammar errors or mistakes in this chapter indicate the book has not been edited yet )