**Alone Together. <3**

.

(Y/n's POV)

We crashed at the end of the rollercoaster and woke up in a bunch of garbage. "Looks like this trash saved us." Susie said. We jumped out of the garbage while Susie climbed on top of it. "Haha, who's king of the trash pile now?!" she teased before slipping and falling off the giant pile. "O..ow!" she said holding her knee. "Susie are you alright??" I asked concerned. She struggled to stand. "Heh, its nothing. I just-" she stumbled to the ground when she moved on her bad leg. "O..ow." she hissed. "You sure you don't want me to look?" Ralsei said. "L-look at what!? I'm fine!" she denied. "Susie we know you hurt your leg falling off. Just admit it." Kris said. Ralsei walked up to Susie and hugged her. "WOAH HEY WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU-" she screamed. Ralsei healed her and her leg pain was instantly gone. "Feel better?" Ralsei asked. "FEEL BETTER?! AFTER YOU JUST CAME UP AND--" she paused. "Umm.. doesn't feel WORSE I guess.." she continued. "How do you do that anyway? That healing... thingy." Susie asked. "Oh, healing magic? It's simple, Susie. Anyone can do it. I could even teach you if you're interested." he explained. "Heh, ask me again when it's like- blood explosion magic." she chuckled. (A/N: just ask katara she knows how to bloodbend) "But, um, if you WANTED, I guess I could learn it." she admitted. "Sure Susie. Next time we have a break!" Ralsei agreed. We continued down the path and saw NUBERT! LITERALLY, LOVE THAT DUDE- not as much as Kris but I love that dude. Then some trash guy told us about storage. Pretty useful info to be honest. We came up to two separate paths. One going up and the other going ahead. "There's a fork in the path..." Ralsei acknowledged. "It might be better if we split up." Kris said. "Oh! What if Y/n can go with Su-" "ME. They're going with me." Kris said interrupting Ralsei and taking my hand. "Oh... Well then Susie and I will go left, you and Y/n can go ahead." he said sadly. They went up and a bunch of cones appeared blocking off the way they went, leaving Kris and I alone. 

.

"Now that we're alone we can finally-" "Kiss with privacy?? I know right it's a dream come true!" Kris said trying to avoid the promise they made. "Okay sure. But I meant you telling me why you're so mad at Ralsei. What did he do?" I asked. They stayed quiet and looked away from me. I turned their face towards me by their chin. "Kris you promised me you'd tell me in the Cyber Fields. Don't tell me you lied to me.." I said sadly. " *sigh* It's just that- I feel like he's trying to take me from you! Not to mention he looks exactly like Asriel! And I'm just- just scared that he'll..." they trailed off. "Oh, Kris... Ralsei would never go to those lengths to take you from me! Plus, you're mine. You'll always be mine." I reassured him. "Yeah, but we don't know that! He seems like he's hiding something from me, something from us! I just don't trust him like that anymore. Aren't you even the least bit annoyed with him trying to take me from you?" they asked. "Yeah, I really am. But remember, we're already dating. He's just gotta accept it you know?" I said moving their bangs out of their face. "Yeah... yeah I know... but there's also something up with you." they realized. "Something up with me? Like what?" I said puzzled on what they meant. "I heard you mumble about how Noelle never asks about you and only about Susie. You did it when we first found her and during our battle with Berdly." I went silent. It's not like I don't like Noelle, in fact I find her very kind. It's just that whenever we find her, she usually only addresses Susie. "*sigh* I-its nothing, Kris, I promise."  I reassured them. "And you'll tell me if anything's wrong right? You know I'd hate for you to be sad." they asked. "I swear. But only if you promise to do the same." I said sticking my pinkie finger out. They took their pinkie and wrapped it around my finger. "Promise. Now we gotta get going and find Queen and Noelle." they said. I quickly pulled on their scarf, giving them a long passionate kiss. "I wish we could do this forever." they chuckled, breaking apart for air. "Me too." I smiled back.

.

We continued out of that trash area and into the city. There was a giant sign that read out "Welcome to the City!" and lit up as we walked by. Kris saved at the end of the sign while I watched the signs in amazement.  Down the street were warning signs lined up across the wall near the busy street. There was an info sign next to a Werewire in a suit. "Welcome to Cyber City! Pedestrians need to press the switch to cross traffic!" Kris read the sign. "Well, it's pretty self-explanatory what we have to do, huh Kris." I teased. "Haha very funny." they said sarcastically. They pressed the button and all the cars stopped in their tracks but continued as soon as we crossed. On the other side was another street but the cars were going faster. When we pressed the button, they went slower instead of fully stopping. "Are you serious? We really gotta jaywalk to cross now?" I sighed. "Come on Y/n live a little!" they said ready to jump into the road. "Yeah, it's the LIVING I'm worried about! Especially for you! We've come this far without dying just on luck, what's to say we won't die here?" I panicked. "Y/n you'll be fine. Plus there are gaps in between the cars just in case we can't run it in one go. Trust me." they said reassuring me. I took their hand and ran straight into the street which caught them off guard and before I knew it I was on the other side. For a second I thought I saw Noelle walking in the same direction we were. "Huh?" I gasped. "What happened?" Kris asked. "I swear I saw Noelle for a second but I guess I just imagining." I shrugged. Up ahead were two of those suit birds again, sweeping the road for some reason. "What are you guys cleaning up for??" Kris asked. "We don't know. A parade, perhaps?" one of them said. "A large event is going to happen in the streets later. We were told to make room for something BIG..." the other explained. We walked into a shady backstreet and were jumped by a random enemy.

*BATTLE START*

* Poppups popped up!

* Kris blocked the ads!

* Y/n spared Poppup!

...

* Popup is popping with joy.

* Kris spared Poppup!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 239 D$.

.

"Okay this time, I SWEAR I saw Noelle before our fight." Kris said looking around for her. "Let's see if we can find her up ahead." I suggested. We went up ahead and saw her standing there aimlessly. Hearing our footsteps she quickly turned around. "K-Kris! Y-Y/n! What are you--" "Oh Noelle Sweetie" Queen interrupted. She turned around quickly hearing her voice. She ran into the dip in the wall and hid. Queen walked up from where we heard her. "Noelle Sweetie Darling Honey Where Are You" she said with question marks on her visor. "We're A Team Now Remember, You Still Need To Be My Willing Minion" she continued. She turned around and noticed me and Kris standing before her. "Kris, Y/n, It Appears Our Comrades Have Pressed The Escape Key On Us" she said. Kris and I just looked at each other and back at Queen. "...So It Has Come To This... In Order To Find Our Teams... We Must Form An Uneasy Truce..." she said. "Queen!! My splendid Queen!! Where are you!!" we heard a snarky voice holler from where Queen was. "Oh No Don't Let Him Find Me" Queen begged before hiding on top of Noelle without noticing it. Berdly walked up to us. "Ah Kris and Y/n. NOT the lifeforms I was looking for. Huh? Where's the rest of the C+ Squad? Don't tell me you got abandoned!! HA!! That's what you get from trusting SUSIE!!" he giggled. "First of all, Ralsei doesn't even go to school, and second of all, where's Queen and Noelle hm?" Kris fired back. "Huh? Noelle...? Queen? They're just... busy retro gaming somewhere!! I bet they're waiting for me on the player select screen! Listening to strangely groovy music!! HAHA!!" he lied. "Yeah, okay, keep telling yourself that." I snickered. "...*sigh* So it's come to this. In order to find our respective teams... It APPEARS... We must form an uneasy truce." he said. "What The- Who The Beep Said You Could Double Trucies" Queen thought aloud. "Huh? Did you hear something?" Berdly asked us. "Honk Honk It's Just The Sounds Of The City" Queen said trying to fool him. "Oh okay." he agreed. I'm surprised that worked I thought Berdly was supposed to be smart- "Hmph. Well I'll be up ahead. Don't be LATE!!" he said walked going back to where he was earlier. As soon as Berdly left, Queen jumped out of her hiding spot. "Kris Y/n As Part Of My Truce (The Better One), Keep Distracting Berdly And Find Noelle, For You See... Berdly... He's... Okay There's Nothing Wrong With Him He's Just Annoying, Toodles" she said waving us off before leaving. Noelle let out a loud sigh and came out of her hiding spot too. "You guys, um, if it's okay- g-got any room for another truce?" Kris looked at me for my answer but I avoided their eyes. "Sure Noelle." they said. "Thanks Kris... oh and you too Y/n.." Noelle smiled. This is gonna be a LONGG way to the fountain. 

((A/N: ALR CHAPTER 25?? or is this 26 i forgot-  i think this is 25- IS DONE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE WORTH IT AND THAT YOU'RE AMAZING AND TALENTED AS HELL!! :D))