The Dark Prince

.

(Kris' POV)

We both continued on our path until we saw Susie staring at the top of a tall pillar. "Hey Kris, Y/n, there's someone up there waving at us, any idea what they want..?" Susie said a bit confused. We both looked a the top of the pillar to see a black figure. The black figure appeared to have a spade-looking thing floating above its hand. It raised its hand and shot two spades at us. "Guys..? I think we should run.. NOW." Y/n said uneasily. Y/n, Susie, and I ran as far as we could from the figure before being caught in a barrage of spades. Y/n and I dodged as best as we could and got to the other side. We found Susie standing near the edge of a cliff. "WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!" Y/n screamed. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!! JUST JUMP!!" Susie screamed back. Without thinking twice, she jumped off into the dark abyss below. "SUSIE!!" Y/n grabbed my hand. "You ready?!" Y/n yelled as the spades got closer. "Ready," I replied. We both followed Susie, jumping off the cliff.

When I woke up, I found Y/n on tOP OF ME. They scrambled off of me, apologizing for invading my personal space. "It's alright, no need to feel bad," I said sheepishly. They came closer to me and pulled me closer to them. MY HEART IS BEATING LIKE A DRUM RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT. They pulled away my bangs to see my face to see if I was hurt and revealed my red eyes. I watched as a blush crept onto their face. "You have red eyes?! They're so beautiful, Kris. You should show them more." I always felt insecure about having an abnormal eye color which is why I hid them behind my bangs in the first place, but hearing that my eyes are beautiful from Y/n makes me feel a lot better about them now. "Thanks, Y/n," I said back trying not to blush too hard. Wait. Could I be... no. I couldn't actually be.. could I? But if I am there's a fairly small chance that they... You know what Kris? Stop thinking about it. Just keep going, you gotta get home.

They took my hand again, making me blush eVEN MORE, and we continued to find a little town with a castle in the distance. "Woah, it's so..." Y/n started. "Amazing.." I finished. I saved again in the middle of the town and we continued into the castle. Luckily, we found Susie there at the bottom of the staircase. "Kris!! Y/n!! Do you see this bullshit?!" Susie screamed. "A cASTLE IN A STORAGE CLOSET. I THINK WE'VE ALL LOST OUR MINDS." she continues. "Welcome, heroes...!" a sudden voice called. "HUH?? WHO'S THERE!!?" Susie said, surprisingly afraid. "Do not be alarmed... I am not your enemy." the voice continued. We all just looked at each other in confusion. "Please come forward, all of you." the voice started again. We continued up the stairs and found out who was speaking. It was a person in a dark purple robe, with a hood that covered their face. "Welcome. I am the Prince of this Kingdom, the Kingdom of Darkness," they said. "Kris, Susie, Y/n... There is a legend in this land, a legend that one day, three heroes of light will arrive, and fulfill the ancient prophecy, foretold by time and space," they continued. "Please, heroes... Listen to my tale." they stopped. "Please don't say we have to listen to this garbage.." Susie groaned. "We'll listen," I said. "Very well then.." they replied.

.

Once upon a time, a LEGEND was whispered among shadows..

It was a LEGEND of HOPE.

It was a LEGEND of DREAMS.

It was a LEGEND of LIGHT.

It was a LEGEND of DARK.

This is the legend of DELTA RUNE.

For millennia, LIGHT and DARK have lived in balance, bringing peace to the WORLD.

But if this harmony were to shatter... a terrible calamity would occur.