𝗧𝗪𝗢

❞ Hurry up Satoru, I wanna see what you're working with

Hurry up Satoru, I wanna see what you're working with.

Y/N said, the man laughing. He unzipped his pants, his erection almost jumping out. "You're bigger than I thought you would be.." Y/N muttered as he laughed, "Why else do you think they keep coming back to me?" Gojo hummed, referring to his hoes. Her hand stroked his member, the man chuckling a bit and letting out small moans.

"Come on Y/N, a kiss wouldn't hurt. I don't bite." He hummed, gripping her chin."You tell anyone you know what I look like and I'll kill you." She huffed, removing the mask as her brown eyes locked with the man." Wow..." he muttered, Y/N rolling her eyes as she kissed him, the man kissing back immediately.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"H-Hah~ fuck." Gojo moaned, the woman pulling his member from her mouth."You're h-heads good. 20/10." He muttered as she unzipped her shirt, her breast falling from the shirt."Am I riding? Or do you wanna go first?" Y/N asked, removing her shorts and panties."You can go first." He said, the woman getting on top of him.

She slipped his member into her as he let out a silent moan, Y/N gasping a bit." Is that as far as you can go?" Gojo asked with a laugh, the woman sliding down more as she got his entire member inside of her."Shut up. Blue-eyed freak." Y/N muttered as she began riding slowly.

"Yeah? Blue-eyed freak?" He whispered into her ear, his hand grabbing her chin."This blue-eyed freak is about to give you the best dick you've ever had." He whispered, the woman beginning to ride faster.

"You feel so good princess, I almost don't know how to act." He hummed smugly, the woman resting her head in the crook of his neck. He pulled her hair, forcing her to sit up as he spoke.

"Ah ah ah, I wanna see your pretty face while you ride. It's not every day I get this view." He spoke, the woman huffing. He pushed her head forward, kissing her as Y/N felt his tip hit her g-spot, letting out a small whimper.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh fuck~ S-Satoru!~" Y/N called out, the man grabbing her neck as he sped up."Take it~ hah~ there ya go! Good job~" he moaned, tears falling from the woman's eyes in pleasure. Her mascara stained her face as he was only turned on by her distressed state.

"Don't look at me like that, you're just begging for me to cum in you~" he groaned, the woman biting her lip as the two locked eyes. He had removed his blindfold, though his hair covered his eyes significantly.

His hands grabbed her waist harshly as he swung his hips into her roughly." Satoru! Oh my god!~" she let out, the man throwing her legs over his shoulders as he sped up."God you feel so fucking good~" he moaned, close to his release.

He dropped her legs, wrapping his arms around her as his face pressed into the crook of her neck. He let out husky groans and moans in her ear as she came, clawing at his back as he roughly dragged his member in and out of her walls. Y/N didn't expect him to be like this in bed.

"Hope you're on the pill~" he purred, kissing her neck as he came, his seed filling the woman as he groaned. Their sweaty bodies pressed together before Gojo stood up, pulling out as he looked down at her, dripping with his cum. She laid there breathing heavily as her body was almost covered with bruises and hickeys. He then spoke,

"So... how'd I do?"