𝗢𝗡𝗘

❞ We should help each other get better

We should help each other get better.

Gojo suggested, Y/N quirking an eyebrow."Get better at what?" Y/N asked, Gojo simply chuckling as he grabbed her waist."You know what I mean~ come over after teaching Itadori and we can get into it." Gojo offered.

He wanted to know what exactly all the hype was about, though some of it he understood. Her body was more than enough, and her curves were addicting. He wanted to know about her face, and some other things too.

"So you're inviting me over so we can fuck? You've never done this before, and we've known each other for 10 years." Y/N said, Gojo's hands slipping up and down her waist.

"It takes time to fall in love. Plus now is different from when we were 14. So... you coming?" Gojo asked, Y/N sighing with a small laugh."Yeah, I'll come. Get condoms." Y/N said, her phone ringing."Hold on, hoe #2 is calling." She hummed, stepping to the side as she answered the phone.

"Great, he seduced Y/N too." Megumi huffed under his breath as Itadori laughed, the group joining up with Gojo and Y/N."More like she seduced me." Gojo said, Y/N walking back towards the group."Alright, let's go." Y/N said, the entire team heading on their way.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ah ah, the mask isn't coming off." Y/N muttered, Gojo gripping her sides as he whined."Why not? Come on, I can't kiss you?" He whined, Y/N laughing."Because kissing leads to feelings. Plus, you know I don't take off my mask." Y/N explained.

"Why're feelings a bad thing?" Gojo complained, "Feelings are always a bad thing." She retorted. "Not always-" "Nigga hush and pull that dick out," Y/N whined with a small laugh. Gojo snapped out of his desperate pleads and got back on task. He then spoke,

"You're really about your business huh?"

"Sure am."