😳😳😳Mystery man😳😳😳

I decided to put on my favorite black dress. It shows off my curves, and brings out my brown eyes. I straightened my black curly hair and did my makeup. I did a smokey eye look. I Put on my red bottom shoes and bam. I was done. I looked at myself in the mirror. My brown skin looked dull so I added some lotion and it gave me a healthy glow. I walked out the house and hopped into my car. After 30 minutes of driving I arrived at Mix & Mingles. I saw Josie waiting in the parking lot. I was 5 minutes late.
" Hey girl." I said while parking next to her.
" Hey." she said while waving at me.
I got out the car and gave her a hug.
" How you feeling?" She said while giving me a serious look.
" Im okay." I replied carefully. Im really not okay but I need something to distract me, so Im here.
" Lets go then." She gave me a weak smile. She knew I wasn't fully okay.
We walked into the club and the music was blasted. The room was lit up with purple light. A glowing bar was in the center of the club. There were upper levels with balconies surrounding the bar. It was filled to the brim with people. Mostly men so I knew I was in for some fun.
"Lets head to the bar."
" Should we really be drinking? We drove here."
" One drink wont hurt." She smiled at me.
We went through the crowds of people and got to the bar. I ordered Sex on the Beach and Josie ordered straight vodka.
We were there for about an hour and then Josie saw a red haired man staring her down. She winked at him and he smiled.
" He's going to be mine tonight." she said while staring at the man.
" Girl go have some fun Ill be good here."
" You sure Aurora?"
" Yeah Ill be fine."
" Call me if you need me." She responded before walking away. She went towards the red haired man, and they disappeared in the crowd.
I glanced around the room and my eyes met a pair of blue ones. He was staring at me long and hard. He started to smile. I looked away, I was starting to get nervous. I took a sip of my drink and glanced back to where the man was and he was gone.
" Hey gorgeous." I heard a deep voice call from behind me. I turned around to see who it was.