❓❓❓Hunting for men❓❓❓

I started to cry my eyes out. I cant believe he said all those things to me. He cheated on me and used me. Im so done. No more relationships. All I ever to is get cheated on.
I went to go call my best friend Josie
"Hey Josie." I said holding back tears.
" What's wrong? you sound sad."
" Remember how I told you that Jason cheated on me? Well he just now told me that he never even loved me. That he was just using me so he could have a place to live. I think he even tried to seduce me so that Id let him live with me again."
" Damn girl im so sorry. Want me to come over? We can order out and watch movies."
" No I already have pizza. Im done with relationships Josie. I always get cheated on." I sniffled
" You could be like me Aurora."
" What do you mean?" I asked
" I gave up on relationships after I caught my boyfriend having an orgy in my apartment. I was sad about it for weeks until I decided I wasn't going to be sad anymore. I went clubbing and I went hunting for men to have a good time with. Not dating just sex. One night stands that mean absolutely nothing. It took my mind off him and helped me stop feeling sorry for myself. Im going to go out clubbing tonight. You should come too. We could be each others wingmen."
" I don't know Josie Im a mess right now."
"Girl just try it for a night and see how you like it. It'll be fun and it will take you mind off Jason. C'mon Aurora you know you want too." This girl can convince me to do anything.
" Fine Ill go out with you." I said laughing.
" Great lets meet at Mix & Mingles at 8." She said happily.
" See you then." I reponded.
I hung up the phone.
What the hell did I get myself into.