Christmas in the MK PT2

Here's part 2!
_______________________________________

Little Kelly's pov:
I had just finished doing my makeup before I heard my sister coming into my room.

"Hey Little Kelly!" Little carly Greeted.

"Hey carly!" I reply.

"I just saw Leo!" Little carly said.

"Ooh" I say.

"Heh, yeah." She Responded. "Are you getting ready to see raven?"

"For the last time we're not dating!" I Yell, frustratedly.

"Not yet..." Little carly Mumbled.

"Look, carly. I'm just afraid about ramona." I inform her.

"Ramonas changed Alot!" Carly told me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"See for yourself" she said and walked off. Weird, I wonder what happened to ramona.

I walked downstairs just like carly had told me to and I saw what she had meant. Ramona was talking to Queen Sophie, as if they had been friends for a lifetime! I could now tell what carly was on about.

I noticed that carly was chatting to Leo. I think they may have been flirting. I Quietly Giggled to myself at it. King tom was having a peaceful conversation with King Augustus.

Mom was talking to butler Dean. I'm not surprised. She was needing to make sure everything was perfect.

The lights in the castle made everything seem so much more Magical. The decorations were all amazing.

The Christmas tree was standing perfectly. Tinsel was placed all around the tree along with lights and Extra decorations. There was also a Ton of presents under the tree.

The table was starting to be placed in the main room.

Buttons, Bruno and Brian all ran around. They were chasing eachother around for a small toy that they were fighting over.

Baby Ellie was Running around too. Also being chased by people.

But no sign of raven. Anywhere...

"Hey ramona, Where's raven?" I ask ramona.

"Oh, my son is still getting ready" ramona Responded.

"Ok!" I said and Walked off.

Seconds later, Raven walked downstairs. He was wearing a black Tux with a red tie. He also had multiple rings on his fingers. His hair was still in the white hat as per usual.

"Um, Little Kelly?" He asked, Breaking me away from my thoughts.

"What- Oh um, hi!" I Responded, Nervously.

"Why were you staring at me?" He asked.

"I was not!" I protested.

"There's no need to lie. You were staring at me." Raven Noticed.

"Ok, Maybe I was..." I Murmured.

"Heh, Anyways I got you this!" He replied, pulling out a box.

"Aw, thank you but you really didn't need to" I Whisper.

"No, I did trust me!" Raven Told me.

I opened the box to see a lovley bracelet with the words "You're Amazing" on it. It had a rose gold chain.

"Aw, I love it!" I Whisper, not realising that Raven heard me.

"Merry Christmas, I'm glad you like it!" Raven Told me.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" I say, as I hug him.

He hugged me back. I'm pretty sure carly and Leo were watching. I didn't care. Oh how greatful I am for this wonderful day.

Pt3 coming soon!