Christmas in the MK

Type: Fluff
Ships: carly x Leo and Kelly x Raven. But mainly Kelly x Raven
_______________________________________

No body's pov:

It was Christmas day and ramona was talking to Queen Sophie.

"Sophie, I'm so sorry. I should've realised what I was doing sooner. I apologise For Everything. I promise to make a change and help you guys.." ramona Apologised.

"Ramona, I accept the Apology. I realised what I have done has also had an effect on you. I should've tried to help you rather than hate you" Queen Sophie Answered.

"Sophie, Y- You don't know how much this means to me!" Ramona Yelled, hugging Queen Sophie. Queen Sophie hugged her back. They laughed.

Not only did that happen, but King tom and King Augustus Also forgave one on other and decided to let their kids date.

This, was a massive relief to both carly and Leo. They could finally see eachother without it being a secret. They were also glad to see that their parents got along so well now. Leo, was really Glad that carly had forgiven him for all he had done wrong.

Chef Marty cooked up some lovley Christmas Dinner whilst also talking to butler Dean about all that needs to be prepared. For Example, the Table.

But most of you may be wondering, where did this all come from?

Well, the parents all decided that Enough was Enough. Their kids barley talked to them anymore. It was all because of the arguments. They got all together Christmas eve to discuss what they should do.

"The kids have a valid reason to Be avoiding us. We have all shown them that we Are not trustworthy. We have also shown them that we clearly all can't get Along. For Example, carly and Leo kept their relationship a secret because you guys wouldn't get along" Queen Sophie Reasoned, pointing to King tom and King Augustus.

"Here's an idea. How about we All forgive eachother. For everything. If it's not for us, it would be for our kids" ramona Answered. Everyone agreed to that.

So, as it has been said. They all forgave eachother. But what about their kids?

We're about to find out...

(BACK ON CHRISTMAS DAY)

Little carlys pov:
I had woke up to the sound of people laughing. It was Christmas day! Yay!

I got changed into Christmas clothes and decided I was going to go downstairs.

Mom and ramona were laughing with one on other. They were friends?!

Leo was round. He also had a bouquet of flowers in his hands..... Blue ones.... he looked so handsome. He had a box of something in his hands too.

"Hey Little carly, these are for you" Leo Greeted handing me the flowers and the box.

"Aww, thank you so much Leo. Here!" I Responded, grabing out the bag of gifts I had bought for him.

I opened the box to see a lovley
Bracelet that Said "I love you" on the side. It was a silver chain with a blue Heart.

"It's amazing Leo, thank you!" I Thank him, hugging him Tightly.

"Aw, no problem. You look amazing by the way!" Leo Noticed.

"Thank you Leo, also merry Christmas!" I Tell him.

"Merry Christmas to you too" Leo Responded.

We talked for a While about random stuff. I cannot believe this has happened.

Pt2 Coming soon!!!