Part 3 :-)

Ella goes to her lab and starts working where her supervisor makes them meet their new colleague.
"So, Good Morning, Everyone!! Here is your new friend/colleague who is going to be working with you all. So make him feel at home. And be nice. "
"Hello, Everyone!! My name is Kai. Nice to meet you all."

"Hello Kai"
"Hey Kai"
"Sup Kai", Everybody greets him.

"He is goddamn so hot." says Ella to her friend.

"Yes I seeee." Says her friend.

"Hey, I'm Kai" he says while sitting beside Ella.

"Yes, I know..." Says Ella.

"And, You're" ??

"I'm Ella!"

They all start working then.

Time passes by and it's already past 7. They all start preparing to leave.

Just then, Kai goes to pick up his bag and Ella takes all her prepared culture cells to keep on the desk. Just then they collide with each other and Ella falls on Kai. Ella's head on Kai's chest and Kai's hand on Ella's ass. He hurridly takes his hands off her and Ella puts her hands on his chest and gets up. Both stand up. Ella looks right in his eyes. While Kai says sorry and goes away as fast as possible.

"Uhh lala" Says Nina.

" Shut up, Already."

"Did you, feel anything down there, yeah ??" Questions her friend.

"Yeah, I got a little wet. But, it's because he had his hands on my ass."

"And, I guess it's also because he's hot."

"When,did I deny that. HE'S AS HOT AS SUMMER!" says Ella.

Then, Ella rushes to bathroom cause she can't control it anymore. She sits on the toilet unzips herself, starts the tap so no-one can hear her and puts two fingers inside her vagina and from up slides its down and then makes her fingers go circular in motion down there and she feels the heat go throughout her body and then she gets more rough and puts more two fingers inside her and goes really very fast in circular motion and starts making moaning noice. Then, she stops. "Ughh..finally!! I NEED NO MAN! I CAN DO IT FOR MYSELF" she says it to herself.

Then, Ella reaches home. And, before going to her bed. Writes down everything that happened with her today And Kai.

"Kai whose eyes shines as shimmering gold, whose, chest is as puffed as a soft cake with a cherry. Liked it when his hands went on my ass. And, also how he ran away from me. And, then that masturbation..arghhh..it was the best." Read her diary.

So, I have decided to keep my stories as short as possible. I hope you all enjoyed this one. Also, what are your thoughts on Ella and Kai ??
P.s.- here cherry means his nipple lol.