Chapter 5

Josie's POV

"My date with Zacky yesterday went pretty well. I don't think hes into me that much though."

"How about Matt?"

"He tried to kiss me.."

"KISS YOU?! How was it? wow I'm so jelly right now!"

"Well Kaitlyn.. I didn't let him.. I dont know weather I like Zacky or Matt."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ARE YOU KIDDING?! I wish I had a chance to kiss him. Wow you are lame Josie!"

"Sorry I guess. I'm just going to talk to them today and see what happens."

~*~

"Hey Josie!" Zacky called out to me. "Oh hey Zacky. Whats up?"

"Nothing much. You wanna hang out again today?"

"Oh sure! That'd be great" I said with a huge smile. He didn't seem like he really wanted to though. Like someone was forcing him to. I pushed all these thoughts away so we could just have fun and hang out at his house.

Once we got to his house no one was home. It was just us which kinda scared me. I wouldn't want him trying anything...

"What do you want to do Zac-" He picked me up and put my legs around his waist and pushed me up against the wall. "Zacky.. No I don-" He kissed me. I was in heaven. His lips tasted like mint. I loved the way his cold snake bites felt. When he pulled away we just stared at each other for a good minute or two. I got lost in his eyes as he kissed me again walking up stairs to his bedroom.

He threw me down on his bed and climbed on top of me. "Zacky I don't want to do this."

"Shhh baby its okay."

"No Zacky please stop."

He kissed me again. Holding me down so I couldn't move. Don't get me wrong i really want him but I don't know how I feel about Matt yet. I just don't want to rush things. This was only our second time out with each other.

After I finally managed to get him off me, he offered to take me home but I declined. I really just needed a good walk to think about everything.

As I was walking home I remembered Matt really liked Kaitlyn last year but she had a boyfriend then. Maybe they were playing games with me. No. No thats the last thing that would happen. Matt wouldn't do this to me. Neither would Zacky. I think Matt is right for Kaitlyn and ' Zacky V is the man for me '.

I'll talk to Matt tomorrow after school and give him Kaitlyn's number. Yeah. That sounds good.

Damn I really like Zacky..

Zacky's POV

I need to tell Matt tomorrow that the bet is off. I actually am falling for Josie. I always thought she was so annoying. But now I realize how amazing she is. I really don't want her finding out about this bet. That would blow my chances with her.

I know I've only hung out with her twice and after what I did tonight it seems like I just want sex like all the other teenage boys.

Damn I really like Josie..