Chapter 1

Josie's POV

"Ms. DiGiorgio! Stop day dreaming about boys and pay attention." I fucking hated this math teacher. She was always finding a way to get me in trouble. One time she told the school i was planning to burn the building down. Ha. Yeah right. The bell rang and it was time to go to the last period of the day. Before i could leave, Ms. Shaw stopped to talk to me about my grade. Like I could care less. I just wanted to get to seventh period becuase there was this really hot guy named Zacky. I doubt he knew I existed to be honest.

There I was staring at Zacky Baker in science. He has the prettiest eyes. Ever. They were a very nice green color. His body is just like wow. He also has snake bites and a septum peircing. I heard he can play the guitar very well. I would love to get to know him but i just dont know how to talk to him without being weird.

After science, I went to go meet up with my friend Kaitlyn about her birthday coming up in November. I was thinking we could throw a big party or maybe go to the bar and get some drinks. I mean turning 18 is a big deal. At least for me it was.

"Hey Josie! Do you think you could come with me to this big party happening at my church tonight?" "Yeah sure Kaitlyn. What time?" "I'll pick you up at 7. Make sure to look snazzy tonight. I heard that guy from your science class was going." Kaitlyn said with a wink. "Oh you know he would never talk to me right?" I said laughing. "Well I'll see you later tonight!"

~*~

The car ride was pretty annoying. Kaitlyn invited her friend Shelby to come with us. She had the most annoying laugh ever and she would laugh at everything and nothing was funny. Next to that she was playing some stupid rap song about 'fucking bitches' and 'smoking weed'. The church was a really nice one though. It was really crowded with a bunch of people. After we got through the whole thing i really needed to get some water. My head hurt like a bitch from all the loud music. As I was walking to go buy a water I was looking down the whole time becuase i kept getting pushed and shoved by all the people dancing.

It was really starting to piss me off. Then of course Someone just had to run right into me and knock my water out of my hands spilling all over the floor. I looked up at whoever it was with a look like 'I'm going to kill you'. But then I just froze. It was Zacky.