CHAPTER 2

After the group woke up and got ready for the morning classes. The boys met the girls outside of their dorm. As they walked down the hallway people stared at them Admiring their fashion and how cool they looked. A Boy walked past Armani making her senses go crazy.

She stopped and looked back... the boy had claws just like hers. She then remembered The instructions Ms. Lee instructed to their first mission. "Guys that boy that just walked past us... he has claws. Ones EXACTLY like mine." Everyone looked at eachother. "Well let's go get em then" Toni said walking the opposite way. "We haven't mastered any of our powers nor triggered them." Jackson said.

"It's either we fight how we are or be weak and watch the after math of how we didn't do our jobs. Plus who needs powers?" Toni looked at Armani and walked off. The rest followed. They watched the boy go into a computer room where the only saw one person. "Now what?" Mias said. "Now we fight, the f**k."

Toni kicked the door down and ripped a metal pipe on the wall." Well that's new.. let's get to work". Toni charged towards the boy Barging the pipe into his face and sliding herself around his neck. Khalil grabbed one of the computers and smashed it on the boys hands causing blood to gush and his claws to sink back into his nails. Jackson and mias both charged at the boys standing body kicking his chest in. The boy landing in a corner. "Who are you." Toni said firmly. The boy coughed up blood. "I'm on your team. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it.".

Mias:" Uh oh.."

Armani:" that's not good"

Toni:" maybe you should stop lookin so murderous all the time and actually speak."

Boy:" Speak? SPEAK? What do you want me to say?"

Khalil:" literally anything to stop us from almost ripping you apart. Not a good look buddy."

Noah:" it's Noah. Noah Lee."

Jackson:" as in... ms. Lee son?.."

Noah:" yes."

Rian:" Uh I'm Rian. The headmaster daughter and well your hacker."

Noah:

(Imagine him with twist)

Rian: