CHAPTER ONE

" Wait I know you.." Jackson said. "I mean we all came from the same highschool why wouldn't you" Toni said as she picked up her bag. "Wait that's TA'NOAH? As in "Toni" Smith." Khalil yelled. "Bro people at school are terrified of you." Mias exclaimed as he walked off the bus. "I have no idea why."

She replied. "Says the girl who took a bat To the principles computer."

Ms. Lee looked out the window as she watched the group get off the bus, grabbing their stuff. "Oh boy" Ms lee said in fear. She ran to the headmasters office bursting through the door.

"Where are they?" The headmaster said. "They are getting off the bus now sir, do you have the assigned dorms for them?" Ms. Lee said.
"Like bloody hell I do two of these kids have a criminal history with incredible grades. It bothers me how kids so bad can be so smart. The 1st kid. Ta'Noah smith also known as "Toni, she has one charge for assault and battery, two charges for destruction, one charge for attempted murder, and several other ones I didn't even know existed."

The Headmaster concluded. "Yes sir I know but the other three don't have anything like that correct?" Ms lee pleaded. " This Jackson kid is a real handful, he's in the street apparently. His best friends are DaMias and Khalil. They even have some charges Together." The headmaster knows about the kids powers but in the books it says the baddest kid is the most dangerous and vulnerable... maybe even the strongest. "Alright bring the lads in."

Toni:" This is a drag. What do I need to be here with a whole bunch of prep kids for.

Mias :" honestly"
Armani:" I mean it could be good for us you know? And we're in London FASHION WEEK!!"
Toni side eyed Armani.
Jackson:" I need new skateboard wheels"
Khalil:" Man I need a New LIFE"
"WELCOME SCHOLARS TO ETON PREP" Ms. Lee exclaimed,

Ms lee:"let me try and guess hmm... you're Ta'Noah"
Toni: "Toni."
Ms. Lee:" Damiss?"
Mias:" it's Damias I literally wrote it. Call me mias though"
Ms lee:" ahh Jackson, your grades are outstanding and your parents are very pleasant people yeah? When I called home they sounded very excited to hear that you will be attending our school. We'll come right this way and I'll show you your dorms. Since it's 7 o'clock you won't have a tour tonight but first thing tomorrow you will.
Ms Lee:" Oh and hello Armani. I've gotten all your emails about everything." Armani smiled.
Toni:" Sigh, can I get a room to myself?"
Armani :" I don't think it works like that"
Toni:" I don't really care how it works I want a room to myself"
Mias:" oh well, it doesn't work like that" Toni rolled her eyes.
Ms. Lee walked them to their dorms where flyers were hanging outside of. The dorms were just like mini houses, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a little living room with a bathroom in both rooms. Fancy I know. In the living room there was a window leading to the roof and just across was the boys dorm and the woods behind it. The dorm was very spacious and the rooms were decorated based off the kids likings they had put in the application filled out by there parents.
Ms Lee:" go on and get changed girls then meet us at the dorms across from you guys. Something nice and a little formal. You will be meeting headmaster."
Ms. lee left Armani and Toni's dorm.

Toni:"Huh boy,  I don't have anything formal too wear."
Armani:" Really? Then what do you have to wear?"
Toni:" sweats, jeans, hoodies ,graphic tees, sneakers and some undercover stuff..."
Armani eyes got big as Toni examined the room then back at Armani.
Toni:" not undercover like that relax"
Armani:" Okay but do you have a dress?"
Toni:" I have a black sequence dress it's a one legger"
Armani:" Good mines is plush pink"
Toni:" that color makes my eyes hurt" Toni says as she walks to her room door.
Armani:" your hair is literally red"
Toni:"blood...red"

Armani:" ookaay..."

Later after the girls got dressed, they walked around the school to find the boys dorm but that couldn't.