ch.7

And we walk up to the zoo and we see our friends CL , bobby , tzuyu , Jackson ,suga and jungkook and we said to them" hey." And they said to us" hey." And i said to them" v cheat on me with hyuna." And jungkook said to me" OMG,sheyanne." And they said to me" we sorry,sheyanne." And i said to them" thank you." And they said to me" welcome,sheyanne." And we pay in the zoo and i said to taeyang" Ty." And taeyang said to me" what ,babe." And i said to taeyang" can we see my fav animal,Ty." And taeyang said to me" sure,babe." And we see my ex boyfriend v and his new slut hoe bitch nasty girlfriend hyuna and their friends Minnie , Suzy ,sheun and j-hope and they walk up to us and v said to us " i am father." And i said to v" who me." And v said to me" hyuna is pregnant with my child ,slut." And i said to v" i hate you,asshole." And v said to me" i hate you too,bitch."And sheun slap me across my face and i start to cry and j-hope said to me and taeyang" you guys need to leave why now." And taeyang said to j-hope " fine, bastard." And we leave and i still cry and taeyang said to me" are you OK,babe." And i said to taeyang" no,Ty." And taeyang hug me and i hug taeyang back and i said to taeyang" Ty." And taeyang said to me" what ,babe." And i said to taeyang" what are we doing today,Ty." And taeyang said to me" let eat at cafe for lunch,babe." And i said to taeyang" sure,Ty." And we said to them" bye." And they said to us" bye."And we wave at  them and they wave at us and they walk away and we walk away and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and i said to taeyang" i love you ,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and we walk up to our car and taeyang unlock our car and we get in our car and i said to taeyang" i love you,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and we buckle our seat belt. And taeyang start our car and we drive away and we got here at the cafe and we get out of our car and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and taeyang lock our car and i said to taeyang" i love you ,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang me back.