ch.3

And we buckle our seat belt and taeyang start our car and we drive away and we got here at taeyang apartment and we get out of our car and taeyang lock our car and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and i said to taeyang" i love you ,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and we walk in taeyang apartment and we walk up the stair and we walk up the door and taeyang unlock the door and we walk in the door and we take off our shoes and we walk in the living room and we sit down on the couch and i said to taeyang" Ty." And taeyang said to me" what ,babe." And i said to taeyang" what kind TV show to watch ,Ty." And taeyang said to me" we watch the real had come,babe." And i said to taeyang" sure,Ty and can we have sex tonight,Ty." And taeyang said to me" sure,babe and i will cook us for lunch,babe." And i said to taeyang" sure,Ty." And i grab TV remote and we watch TV and i said to taeyang" i love you,Ty." And taeyang said to me" i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and i cuddle with taeyang and taeyang cuddle with me and i hold taeyang hand and taeyang hold my hand and we still watch TV and it was lunch and i am hungry and i said to taeyang" Ty." And taeyang said to me" what ,babe." And i said to taeyang" i am hungry, Ty." And taeyang said to me" sure,babe." And i said to taeyang" can i help you with cook lunch,Ty." And  taeyang said to me" sure,babe." And i take my blood sugar and i turn off the TV and we get up from the couch and we walk in the kitchen and we wash our hands and we cook our lunch and i cook chicken ,noodle and rice and taeyang cook steak and veggie and i said to taeyang "Ty." And taeyang said to me" what ,babe." And i said to taeyang" what we doing rest of day,Ty and i love you ,Ty." And taeyang said to me" stay home, babe and i love you too,babe." And i kiss taeyang on his lip and taeyang kiss me on my lip and i smile at taeyang and taeyang smile back at me and i hug taeyang and taeyang hug me back and we set up the table and i grab water and i pour the water in the cup and the food is done and taeyang set the food on the table.