Oblivious Genius

Stark!Reader

When you first started dating Natasha, the two of you were worried about what would happen when your father found out. But as time went on, you found that it really wasn't that hard to hide your relationship.

While he was indeed a genius, Tony Stark could also be a moron at times.

You were currently in her arms on your bed, while a movie was playing. Although, neither of you were actually paying attention to the movie.

You ran your hands through her hair as she trailed her lips all across your jawline. Once she brought her lips back to yours, you smiled into the kiss as her tongue explored your mouth. She placed her hands at your sides, slowly moving them up and down as your lips moved in sync.

Just as she slipped a hand under your shirt, you broke away from the kiss, wide eyed.

"What?" Your girlfriend asked.

"I have training with Steve," you told her. "Shit! What time is it?"

She reluctantly rolled off of you, reaching for her phone on the nightstand.

"It's 3:00," she said.

"Shit, shit, shit," you cursed, getting off the bed. You ran to your closet, grabbing training clothes. 

Without a second thought, you began changing into your tank top and shorts. Natasha couldn't help but smirk, prompting you to roll your eyes. 

Just as you were about to walk out the door, she grabbed your wrist, pulling you back into her. 

"I'm sure we could come up with an excuse," she said, wrapping her arms around you.

"Natty, you know we can't,"

She stuck her bottom lip out and pressed her eyebrows together. At your silence, she narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Y/N/N," she said in a whiney voice. 

"If I don't go, he's gonna give me his disappointed stare! And then he'll tell my dad and he'll give me his disappointed stare too!"

She sighed, pulling you even closer to her. 

"I'm going with you," she muttered.

You smiled, pressing your lips against hers for a quick kiss. Of course, she tried to deepen it, but you pulled away too soon.

So, she followed you down as you made your way to the training room. To no one's surprise, Steve was already there waiting for you.

Just as you were about to go to him, Natasha grabbed your wrist once again.

She pulled you towards her, pressing your lips together for a goodbye kiss. 

Steve cleared his throat from behind you, prompting your girlfriend to roll her eyes as you finally disconnected the kiss.

You smiled at her as she resisted the urge to kiss you again. She held her arm out, reaching for you dramatically as you walked further away from her and closer to Steve. 

Once she finally accepted that you ~would~ in fact be training with him, she walked to the edge of the room, sitting down in the observation area.

Steve of course, ignored her presence and was determined to train you as planned.

-

After around 15 minutes into your training session with Steve, the door opened again, revealing your father.

He didn't say anything as he walked over and sat down next to Natasha.

For a few moments, he sat in silence, watching Steve work with you. Then, he began to notice the way Natasha's lips twitched into a smile whenever you did a move right.