Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up with a pacifier in my mouth in a bed in my aunt's room ، I don't remember her being here ، I think she bought it for me ، I tried to get up on the bed but I couldn't because of the diaper .

Suddenly my aunt came through the door smiling and approached me .

Aunt: Baby, it's good that you're awake .

She kisses me on my forehead, checks my diaper, and gets me out of bed .

The aunt said: Today we have a visitor, she was waiting to wake up to play with you .

When she said that I was so scared, I didn't want anyone to see me that way ، Wearing a diaper and using a pacifier .

My aunt took me to the visitor's place .

When we got to the living room I saw my 9 year old cousin Yara sitting on the sofa and when she saw me she was happy .

Yara: It looks so cute .

When I heard what she said, I felt embarrassed .

Yara: Aunt, can I play with him?

Aunt: First the child must eat .

My aunt sat on the sofa and Yara sat next to her ، My aunt asked me to lie on her lap, I was embarrassed that Yara saw me breast feeding .

I lay on my aunt's lap, took out her breast, and nursed me .

Yara: Does he drink milk from your breast?

Aunt: Yes .

I was embarrassed because my 9 year old cousin was watching me breastfeed like a baby .

When I finished breastfeeding, my aunt got up from the sofa and left me with my cousin on the sofa ، There, Yara and I started playing with stuffed dolls and toys that my aunt bought me ، And we spent a lot of time playing .

My aunt came into the room and we were playing .

Auntie: Baby, it's time to nurse .

I got up and sat on my aunt's lap and was breastfeeding ، Yara was watching this and then said :
Can I try breastfeeding aunty .

Aunt: Yes, you can .

Aunt: Come lie on my lap so I can breastfeed you .

I put the pacifier in my mouth, and at that moment Yara sat on Auntie's lap and started feeding from Aunt's breast .

After my aunt finished breastfeeding Yara we have to continue playing .

While we were playing, the diaper got smeared with feces .

Aunt: Looks like the baby has stained his diaper .

Yara: Can I help you change Sam's diaper?

I didn't want you to see me naked when changing diapers .

Aunt: Do you know how to change a diaper?

Yara: Not much, aunty .

Aunt: Take the child to my room and make him lie on the changing table .

Yara takes me by the hand and tries to lead me to the room, but I resist her .

Aunt: Let her change your diaper, nothing will happen, or you don't want to be my child .

I didn't want my aunt to be sad ، So I went with Yara to my aunt's room to change my diapers ، I sat at the changing table by myself ، I unbutton my diaper, lift my legs and clean my ass with wet wipes ، Yara helped me put my diapers on .