Chapter 2

At that time I felt ashamed, you raised me like a baby .

You put me on the big kids changing table in my room ، When you left me up ، I took the pacifier out of the bag and put it in my mouth right away ، Then I took out a pack of baby wipes from the bag .

First I took a wet towel and started cleaning my parts ، Then I grabbed my ankle and raised my leg to wipe my ass ، At that moment, I felt so ashamed ،
I could feel your every move ، Then I lifted my leg again and put a diaper under my butt ، Then she put the powder in my parts ، Then she closed the diaper and carried me in her arms .

Aunt: Now that you're my baby, you have to act like a baby, you can only crawl, you can't talk and you can't go to the bathroom .

Brassie nodded and motioned to ask why I wasn't wearing more clothes .

Aunt: I didn't put any clothes on you because it's too hot ، So you'll get used to being my baby faster ، It's time to feed you .

Then she took me to the guest room and put me on the floor ، Then she sat on the couch and then lifted her shirt up and opened her bra and her breasts were in front of me ، Then she asked me to come to her ، I crawled to the couch and lay on her lap, placing my hand under my head and directed it towards her chest, and with the other hand I grabbed her breast.

I opened my mouth and inserted the nipple in my mouth and started sucking. I started to feel the milk in my mouth, it tasted sweet.

I looked at her face and saw her looking at me with a smile .

I continued to breastfeed even though the diaper was a bit uncomfortable ، After I finished the first breast, she changed me to the other and drank until I was full .

She sat me on the floor and took the remote control and turned on the TV and started watching some cartoons and she went to do some work .

I wanted to pee but I know I can't use the bathroom, I decided to hold on but I couldn't so I wet my diaper .

Aunt realized that .

She brought the changing table she had in her room, put me on the table and cleaned me with tissues, then took the cream in her hand and put it in my ass and closed the diaper.

She took me to the sofa and sat down and nursed me, I nursed until I fell asleep in her lap .