The Ballad of Holly Darlin'

Poppy:🎶You can do it solo🎶

Branch and Ruby:🎶But then you'll be all by yourself🎶

Synth:🎶Yo! So it be more fun to share this with someone else🎶

Rhythm and Blues:🎶Together we will soar across the sky and beyond🎶

Holly and Amber:🎶So tune up your voice🎶

Val and Becky:🎶Stand up and sing along🎶

Everyone:🎶All different voices🎶

🎶Our melody's ringing🎶

🎶We're living in harmony🎶

🎶Yeah we're living in harmony🎶

🎶Our song is much stronger with every troll singing🎶

🎶We're Living in Harmony🎶

______________________________________

Narrator's POV

Poppy is a tying a ribbon on a basket that is filled with cupcakes while she's humming and was helped by the girls.

"Poppy! Girls!" a voice exclaims and they turned around and saw Cooper.

"Thank you so much for the gift basket you sent. I didn't even realize it was my birthday" Cooper says while holding his gift basket.

Ruby chuckles and says "No Cooper it isn't your birthday". Cooper sighs in relief and says "Well that's a relief cuz I did not buy myself a present" and laughs then adds "I'm rude".

"We're actually surprising a lot of our friends with baskets today" Becky says looking at Cooper with a smile.

"Yep" Amber says while tying some ribbons on other baskets as well.

"What better way to show someone how wonderful you think they are than to give them a gift for no reason at all, right?" Poppy says and holds a basket. Then Smidge rides inside in a wagon and exclaims "Back to deliver more baskets girls" and bumps into a pile of baskets and they landed in the wagon.

"Alright Smidge Right On Time" Becky says smiling and high fives Smidge.

"Everyone loves them. Some even sent you thank you cards. Synth, Dante, Lownote and here girls [ pulls out three presents and gives them to Amber and Becky ] these ones are for you" Smidge says and gave Amber two presents while Becky got one.