Trollstopia Part 2

Narrator's POV

Right now Poppy, the girls, and the Snack pack are wearing waiter and waitress outfits and the ambassadors are sitting at a fancy table.

"To begin we serve a 39 course ice cream banquet" Poppy announced and turned to Amber, Becky and Ruby and nodded and the three girls went into position

"To begin we serve a 39 course ice cream banquet" Poppy announced and turned to Amber, Becky and Ruby and nodded and the three girls went into position. Becky went up first and says "For Dante classic vanilla".

"Oh" Dante said and picked up his ice cream cup. Next was Ruby and said "For Val dark, dark, dark chocolate".

Val just looks at the ice cream. Finally it was Amber's turn and she said "And for Holly Darlin' a country western specialty, Ice cream jerky".

"Ah, my favorite chocolate, vanilla and mesquite barbecue" Holly says while holding the ice cream jerky and she takes a big bite and shouts "Mm, whoo-hoo". Suddenly glitter starts falling from the sky and it surprised not only the ambassadors but Amber, Becky and Ruby as well. "Yo what is this? Is this glitter? It's glitter!" Synth asked a little confused and then gets excited. This caused Amber to giggle at him but what she didn't know is that Ruby saw this and smirked.

Dante went up to Poppy and Ruby and asked "Glitter simply falls from the sky here". Ruby was about to answer until Poppy answered for her "Huh, what other explanation can there be?". That caused Ruby to raise an eyebrow because she lived with the Trolls for a while and she knows for a fact that glitter doesn't just fall from the sky. Then she looks up and saw something that makes her want to laugh.

Guy diamond and some other glitter Trolls were farting glitter and then they shouted "For Trollstopia!"

Then Poppy and Ruby felt a song coming on and they started singing.

Poppy:🎶Whoo🎶

🎶Are you ready for a good time🎶

Ruby:🎶Cause that's how we like to roll🎶

Poppy and Ruby:🎶Yeah, we always find a reason to celebrate🎶