The Beast and His Kitten

"Uhh.. Shoyo, do you have any idea why is that Shiratorizawa's captain glaring at me now? Like i could sense some murderous gaze, it's scary!" Nishinoya said slightly shaking in a dramatic way.

"Please just ignore him, Noya-senpai."

"But he's scary! Very scary! I don't want to look at his face!"

Hinata gives his senpai a nervous and apologetic smile. "Haha.. it's okay he won't do anything to you, Noya-san! But rest assured i will scold him later for sure!" He convinces his senpai that he will have few words with the olive haired guy.

The practice match between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno was done with the powerhouse school, Ushijima Wakatoshi and the team won the match.
After changing and stuffs Karasuno members are ready to leave, but firstly Hinata has something to say to that Shiratorizawa's captain.

"Wakatoshi!! Can i talk to you for a moment?" Hinata gave the taller man a miff expression.

"Sure." Ushijima just simply answer with an unreadable expression.

"Seriously you have to stop glaring at Noya-senpai!"

"Noya-senpai? Oh, that Karasuno's libero?"

"Yes! You scared him!"

"Well.. He's being too touchy with you so..."

"We were just playing around like we always did!" Hinata exasperationly explains.

"You know I don't like it when other guys being so touchy with you." Ushijima said with dark expression.

"How about girls?"

"No." Simple reply but Ushijima's getting irritated.

Hinata merely sighs. "Well, can't be helped right? Our team are close to each other after all. But don't worry Toshi, you're special! And i do special things with only you." Trying to calm the older male, he tip toed and linking his arms around Ushijima's neck, giving the olive-haired guy a peck kiss on his lips.
When Hinata was about to pull away, Ushijima takes the chance to sneak his hand behind Hinata's neck and pulls him closer for a deeper kiss, forcing his tounge to play inside Hinata's mouth, making the shorter male moan.

After few seconds, Hinata pulls away with a swollen lips and flushed face. "Toshi, you pervert! What if someone sees us?!"

"Remember Shoyo, you are mine. I know that you're popular at school so i just want to tell you to be a little more careful." Ushijima said as he caressing Hinata's soft cheek. His voice is deep yet sounds intimidating.

"But you're also popular yourself. Ushijima Wakatoshi, the captain and ace of Shiratorizawa. You're tall and good looking, I'm certain some girls adore you. If it were me then i'd be happy—"

"Don't you dare.." Ushijima is almost growling.

"Ahahaha I'm just joking, Toshi! Geez.. You need to do something with your jealousy. Everyone knows that we're dating!" Hinata gives him a playful smile. "Anyway, i should go now."

"Okay. I'll call you later."

"Alright. Bye, Toshi!" Hinata is off to join his teammates getting on the school bus.

Ushijima and Hinata have been dating for few months now. It was started when Ushijima confessed to Hinata a day after their official match which have made Hinata caught off guard because he just didn't understand why the ace of Shiratorizawa would like to date him.

Flashback

"Hinata Shoyo, please go out with me." With no hesitation and full of confidence, Ushijima Wakatoshi still dressed in Shiratorizawa's uniform stood firmly in front of Karasuno school gate.