Be there.

"Dammit..." You murmured, a single water droplet making its way down your cheek. You clenched your hands. "I didn't...I-"

Your chest felt slightly heavy, your breath was uneven. You wanted to sit down, but you had to be comfortable by leaning against the wall.

You can't change what happened.

But what you can do, is make sure you don't repeat your mistakes.

That you don't make it worse.

You wiped your tear off with the back of your hand, regaining your posture with a shaken breath as you moved away from the wall.

Forget.

Forget...

Forget...?

I can't.

You walked away, towards the entrance. Right now, you should focus on getting back home.

As you turned the corner, you saw the familiar face of the guy with the blonde braid. His legs hung as he sat on the extended verandah from the room nibbling on something.

You faintly remembered him helping you. He had a tattoo of a dragon, you didn't see that when you were almost dying but now, it looked badass.

When he heard your footsteps approaching you, he turned his head. And when he saw you, he gave a hearty grin. "Glad to see that you survived."

You shrugged, not like you had such a good response to that, it wasn't that great to live. "...Nice Tattoo."

"Ah, Thank you very much."

You noticed that he was eating pocky sticks, and you quickly realized that you were famished. Oh.

The boy extended the box towards you. "Want one? You look hungry."

"Ah-" This was embarrassing. "Th...Thanks," you pulled one out from the box, it was covered in chocolate. "Do I look that bad?" You said as you popped it into your mouth.

"Well, you did get terribly injured...and didn't get actual treatment either..." He stated. "You look great."

You laughed, "Glad to know then."

You sat down next to him on the wooden planks and slowly rested your shoulders as you finally relaxed with the past few moments.

The surrounding felt rather familiar, again. The air smelt wet, humid. Having a cold and misty atmosphere to it.

"Did it rain?"

"Yeah," He replied. "For about half an hour.

You released a breath. Oh, Thank god. The blood that had bled out of you during your little fight should have gotten washed away by now, and therefore all tracks of you being there should have too. At least you don't have to worry about that now.

You caught a glimpse of the room behind you, a Dojo. And you seemed to recognize this one.

Shinichiro Aniki's house?

The same floor, the same designs, the same rusty architecture, just like the one from Hiromi's pictures.

Is this his home? Wait so that means Mikey is-

"Y/n, right?"

You were broken from your thoughts when he called you.

"That's your name, right? Y/n?" You nodded. "I'm Draken."

"I thought your name was Ken," you leaned backward, stretching a bit. Your body felt very stiff.

So this was Draken. The one Emma was gushing about. You supposed that her feelings was valid, he seems like a nice guy. And he's got the looks too. Nice one Emma. You got taste.