i found the title in yamashit's bag but i didn't touch that shit..

3rd Year of Kiyo at anhs... Year 3

Kiyo was enjoying his life as in this timeline he had started from class A. And so he just breezed through everything.

He's currently laying down on his bed, resting his face on Nanase's thick thighs relaxing while using his phone.

He was recommended an application called Wattpad by someone from school forums. He was checking the application, but then things escalated and he found many.. no.. more than 40 stories which depicted his life if he started from the lowest class.. and the worst thing of those 40+ stories was that most of the author had kidnapped everyone and forcefully showed his secrets to everyone.. for just his selfish entertainment while playing with his own life..

Kiyotaka was very pissed at those authors.. who made the so called reaction fanfics... he crushed his phone in supposed anger... because he felt the trouble 'that kiyo' would have to face... he remembered that he will take revenge on those authors...

Nanase knowing his bad mood just blew some air in his ears and started pulling his cheeks.. to get his attention back to her..

"do you like my thighs senpaii? how does it feel to get a lap pillow from me senpaiii?"

He just mushed his face into her thighs back causing nanase's face to turn red.. even her ears were turned red... she started stroking his hairs and muttered "so soft"

Now back to the main chap..

(what? did you think i was writing a wholesome chap? wrong!)

In a big dorm room,

A blond haired girl with a ponytail hairstyle was currently sitting at a table with someone who was wearing a pair of glasses ***

He was teaching the blond haired girl since the last year because she was academically weak.

He remembered saving her from her suffering which he came to know a bit later after some rumours of her bullying spread throughout the school.

He could have ignored everything or even taken advantage of this for himself..

But he decided to act differently than his usual selfishness and decided to help her a bit. He stopped those girls from bullying her again. And then they became acquainted with each other...

This was the start of their weird relationship...

He knew about her rude bitchy personality... but still saved her and to this day he still doesn't know why he saved her.

At first, she was still acting rudely towards him, but later when he saved her from some bullying again from Ryuuen, she opened up to him and told him about her past.

He knew this decision he might regret later but he still took it & later managed to expel Ryuuen.. but he had the strange feeling that 'that brown haired boy' which he remembered to be yamau- yamshit must have helped him behind the scenes..

Their relationship was very weird at first but later then became friends... she had her image to maintain and he had his own so they didn't talk outside in front of others.

Soon.. for some reason she got targeted by the so called angel kushita, yeah a strange name but who are we to judge.

He saved her again.. and then he knew he had fallen for her.. but they couldn't reveal this relationship to anyone...