the title got stolen just like kei's U..

"I GOT REJECTED AGAIN!"

A bald man screamed at the top of his lungs...

The bald man with a stern expression was sitting in front of his pc glaring at the message which was flashing on the screen as if to mock him..

"YOU DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR THE JOB"

The bald man was very frustrated since he thought he had an edge over other people in this job but still got rejected.

(if you think you understand the whole chap from here only, then NO! you don't because I don't know what the fuck am I writing)

The bald man, Katsuragi even after being graduated from class A couldn't find any job and became an unemployed person. He applies for every job but he always gets rejected.

Yesterday after talking with his former friend, who got a very high paid job in some ayanokouji's family, she's a kind bubbly & innocent 😏 girl who graduated from class C,

Ichinose told him to apply for a PLUMBER's job saying he will for sure get selected just after seeing his picture.

he went back towards his job hunting...

plumber, pizza boy, doctor, teacher, he applied for every job he could...

Press f to pay respects for his efforts, but unlike his mentor who could do any job.. katsuragi couldn't get any job, then .... he broke and...

went to the mountains to become a monk to attain immortality through solitude and patience...

Scene change.. to a normal house...

a girl with a ponytail hairstyle and developed body was sitting on her bed with an annoyed expression on her beautiful face.

she remembered some bad memories of a few years ago..

do you wish to know? even if you say no I'm still going to write...

she remembered how kiyo broke up with her due to her personality and her selfishness, and what would others think... she bawled her eyes out but kiyo just ignored her and ate his ice cream..

in her time of need, a guy with brown hair from her class whom she looked down on, came as a shining knight to console her broken heart, at first she felt disgusted by him due to his reputation of 3 idiots.. but this time he wasn't acting that way, he weaved her heart back and slowly she fell in love with him..

his perverted talks and his weird expression creeped her out but still, she found it better than some poker face that wouldn't change no matter the situation is.

in the end, kiyo left her and transferred to class c, Ichinose's class and enjoyed his life.. but she struggled to survive, she accepted the brown haired boy as her boyfriend ignoring the weird looks they got from others and enjoyed some time together... but.. that happiness also couldn't last long as she got   ******   during an exam in the 2nd year which was like a class poll exam, her boyfriend tried to help her but his bad reputation due to his pervertedness didn't help... finally he decided to drop out to accompany her.. then they both found some low paid job & married...

(guess this word, the no. of *** doesn't matter. in the last chap paimon was correct! His eyes are filled with horniness! dusty how dare you to go for a generic answer 'darkness'!)

now back to the current time..

she went towards her kitchen but found something was stuck inside her sink which stopped the water from flowing to the drain..