No One....

Lachlan's P.O.V

My eyes drifting to the direction of my room I pulled away making a dash for my room. Rob's footsteps following after me quickly faltering after I bolted up the stairs.

No......I can't be with him right now......I need to be alone......But do I really want to be alone?.......No.....

Everything going blurry from the tears that blinded my sight I stumbled into my room. The light peeking through my window warming the floor.

Heat rushing to my arms I flinched as I felt something wet and sticky slosh onto my arms. Not even bothering to looks at my scarred arms already knowing what it was I crumpled onto the bed.

Dry tear stains spread out across the pillow......And it's only been a day......Was this how Rob felt?.....How does he feel now?.....How could he even bare this!

A second time!........I can barely handle a day the first time.......I've already cut myself as well....What would Jerome think....Probably disappointment....

.....What would Preston think? More tears trickling down my face I felt my eyes grow wide as footsteps came from down the hall.

My voice catching in my chest I held my breath as the footsteps quickly faded away heading off to the other end of the hallway.

I need to talk to Preston......But he's not here.....I want Vikk.....But he's not here either........I don't want to talk to Rob, Mitch is way too sensitive to explain my emotions to.

He already wasn't stable before. But Jerome......Gah.....It's hard to say why......I need someone who dealt with more things than me....Like Preston....

I really thought he was going to make it......Everyone did....He's been through so much and pulled through basically everything you could basically call him invincible....

Not this time though.......And Rob blames himself for that......Like I blame myself for Vikk......It's not fair....I still have hope to watch him open his eyes again....

But Rob?........Rob can't........Rob can't hope for Preston to open his eyes. For Preston to jump into his arms and stay with him the rest of his life.

To suffer through problems and laugh through happy moments.....Together....Rob knows that he won't.....He won't ever open his eyes again....

Which I guess is what broke him so badly......That he'll never see Preston look at him ever again...To see his smile lighten the whole room.

To hear him laugh and laugh along.....To make fun of his hiccups.....To forget all of the bad things whenever Preston's around...

But it wasn't just for Rob.....He made everyone happy....Preston knows how it is to feel miserable....He doesn't want anyone to feel that way...Alone....Scared...

He was the one keeping us all up....Taking everything on his shoulders....Now that he's gone....Everyone's crumbling down already....We're all going to fall eventually...

We'll Just See Who Will Fall First....