Introduction to the Universe

This story follows the omegaverse secondary genders, which are alphas, betas and omegas.

Betas are generally normal people and don't suffer heats or ruts. They aren't really affected by pheromones like alphas and omegas are. Their wolf forms are normal-sized.

Alphas have ruts once every few months and tend to be the dominant gender. They are usually taller than the other secondary genders and stronger. Their wolf forms are larger than the others.

Omegas tend to be submissive and maternal, and suffer heats. They can get pregnant despite their primary gender, although male omega pregnancies tend to be difficult. Male omegas are also rare, and all omegas are considered as someone to protect and defend, since they are the weakest secondary gender and most prone to sickness and injury. Their wolf forms tend to be very small, and they don't grow a lot.

Now, onto the crazier stuff (honestly, the cool part of the universe).

Everyone is assigned an elemental at birth, which they can control. Elements include: earth, fire, water and air/wind. No one has more than one elemental unless they are a descendant to a God, in which they have all the elementals.

Characters:

Dream: Alpha, contains all the elementals (is a demigod).

George: Omega, earth elemental.

Karl: Beta, water elemental.

Sapnap: Alpha, fire elemental.

Techno: Alpha, fire elemental.

Wilbur: Alpha, earth elemental.

Philza: Alpha, air elemental.

BadBoyHalo: Omega, water elemental.

Quackity: Beta, air elemental.

Tommy: unassigned, air elemental.

Ranboo: unassigned, water elemental.

Tubbo: unassigned, earth elemental.

I hope you enjoy! Remember to share, vote and comment!