chapter 1

Alright i know the prologe was really long but here is the first chapter! and comment's would help! :P

-SK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled up in the drive. Looking around at all the broken windows, broken-down cars, and the blood. It all made me quezzy knowing I may be the only one alive, only god knows how many people are really out there. When I unlocked the door I sighed inwardly and pushed my legs into the open space. Speeding towards my front door, I shoved my keys in the door knob.

"Wrong key...No...No... DAMN WERE'S MY KEY," I screamed, looking back there was a mob forming of 'them'. Crying tear's of frustration I jammed the next key in, and turned. The door opened; and i screamed. My mom and dad were on the floor covered in dry, crusty blood. "No, no, no, no, no!" I whispered, while I ran to the stairs (after closing the door) and went down to the rat infested basement.

Walking over to the food cabinet I dumped my green and black checkered backpack, and shoved any can of soup, or TV dinner I could find into the empty bag. Sprinting to my dad's gun cabinet I pressed in the code 5-77-19, and pulled the door hard. Magnificent guns were lined up in a straight row; revolvers, rifles, shotguns, crossbows. I grabbed a handgun loaded it and shoved it in my black, clunky, military boot. I was wearing something sufficient; ripped purple skinnies, my black military boot's, my black loose fitting tank top and my favorite striped hoodie.

After putting the amo in my backpack, strapping a crossbow on my back and grabbing two matching switchblade's I ran up the stairs to my room. Pushing my cream door open, I walked inside, and went to my nightstand.