Herbivore Lover [KHR Fanfiction Oneshot]

A/N: Hello my readers. I decided to write this oneshot for no reason and also the fact I love Katekyo Hitman Reborn and the pairing Hibari and Tsuna. So here's my own little fanfic oneshot of KHR, the pairing Hibari and Tsuna. This is all from by perspective by the way. For those who don't care about this pairing or the anime then you can leave now. Others, please read and enjoy!

The carnivore of Namimori. Chairman of the disciplinary committee. The Vongola cloud guardian. And the person in love with a certain herbivore. Hibari Kyoya. All his life, he's watched the young herbivore live out his life, completely unaware of the carnivore's feelings. The carnivore knew he would never have what he wanted so he kept his feelings at bay, never letting them show. Not even when he was around the young herbivore.

Now they're both going to Namimori high school, the young herbivore becoming more and more appealing to the chairman. The only thing that annoys the carnivore are the other herbivores Tsuna hangs around with. Hibari was never one for crowds and absolutely loathed being anywhere near them. The only person he ever wanted to affiliate with was Sawada Tsunayoshi. It wouldn't be a problem getting close to the young herbivore... if it wasn't for the fact that he was dead terrified of Hibari.

Leaning back in his chair, Hibari sighed and looked out the window of the office. Not once had Kusakabe come to annoy him about something and he was kind of enjoying the quiet atmosphere. It seemed like it was going to be a peaceful day for once without any explosions from the group of herbivores or some weird enemy showing up out of nowhere to destroy the tenth Vongola boss. His crush.

Still staring out the window, the chairman noticed a small group of Namimori students gathering near the gate. Three or four by the looks of it. School wasn't out yet and they were already at the gate? This was something the chairman was not going to tolerate. Taking one final sigh, the chairman made his way out of the building and towards the group of students. They were loud enough to hear from the doors and this only added to Hibari's anger. A group of herbivores being loud when they were skipping class? Absolutely, completely, and utterly intolerable!

"Just what do you think you're doing?" The group turned and froze in fear at the now pissed carnivore glaring down at his soon to be prey. Three of the boys were visible and there seemed to be another standing behind them but Hibari's focus was on the ones in front of him. The other can wait. One of the three was brave enough to speak for the other two. "W-we weren't d-doing anything Hibari-san! W-we were just..." He seemed to trail off, unable to finish the sentence that he knew would surely get him killed. The carnivore just smirked and pulled out his tonfas, the already scared boys becoming paralyzed with fear. "Leave now or I'll bite you to death." His famous words were enough to make the three boys scatter and run past him, back into the school.

The chairman sighed, thinking for a moment. He swears he saw four from the window but only three ran inside. He turned and his eyes widened, his breath nearly hitching in his throat at who stood before him. Sawada Tsunayoshi, the carnivore's crush was standing there, his head down and his body stiff with fear. "Tsunayoshi..." It was all the chairman could think to say. But that one word was enough to startle the small boy and start him on a rambling apology. "I-I'm sorry H-Hibari-san! W-we weren't crowding or a-anything! I w-was just suddenly d-dragged out here by those guys and..."

The herbivore continued to ramble but Hibari wasn't listening to a single word. He was thinking that maybe, just maybe that if he spoke to the boy that he would be able to convey his feelings. But would the younger boy return them? "Tsunayoshi." His stern voice startled Tsuna and he stopped his rambling. Hibari-san is mad! He's going to bite me to death! Tsuna was so wrong. Instead of bringing one of his tonfas to the young herbivore's face, it was his hand that made contact with Tsuna's skin.