CHAPTER 7 PARTY IN THE UK PART 1

Marisol POV

We goto the terminal at 6:30 with an hour to spare we checked in and got our passes and headed to Starbucks to grab some coffee the Man greeted us with a flirty smile "Whatmay I get you ladies?" he said cheekily "Can we get 5 chocolate cookie crumble frapichinos please." I said "Can I get your number?" he questioned so i grabbed it and put Brad's number with the name Marie. "Yeah buddy got a girls number he said aloud then handed us our drinks when we left we busted out laughing "that was a good one Marisol." Alie said "who's number did you give him?" Casie asked "Brad's"I said darkly and soon it was time to go onto the plane "Flight A347 now boarding." the intercom said and we were running through the airport with people looking at us like we are weirdos well I guess we are. We made it right before take off and we made it to our seats soon I heard a amazing accent speak to me "uh miss can I sit here?"the voice questioned "Sure you can." I said trying not to lose my cool I looked up at the person and it was a handsome man with jet black hair in a quiff. "Thanks.@ he said in his amazing accent.

????? (mystery boy)POV

I saw a seat left since the lads took the rest it was next to a beautiful girl "uh miss can I sit here?"I ask "sure you can."she said in her sweet,angelic voice." You don't mind if I put in a movie do you?"she questioned sweetly "nope not at all."I replied as she poped in the Grudge."I'm sorry if I cuddle during some parts."she says with embarrassment.