CHAPTER 5 ENGLAND HERE WE COME

CASIE POV

I woke up to the feeling of cold water on my face to find it was Marisol who sprayed me "Wake up Casie!Please I Hungryyyyyyy!" Marisol shouted "I bet she's in a ice cream coma ." Alie added sounding worried "Ha with how many cones she ate I bet." I heard Shimmer say. I got up when no one was looking and I got into the pool (I can't believe I fell asleep with my bikini on!) Soon they were all saying where did she go? Then they walked to the pool and I jumped up "RAWWWWERRR!" I screamed all you could hear was AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! From the girls." Why such a harsh wake up call?!?!?" I asked "Well last night you were waisted on ice cream,so we didn't want you to be in a ice cream coma and well yeah..." Kathryn said sounding distant soon my iPhone rang it was my cousin Harry "Hey cuz heard your coming to London!" he said cheerfully "Yup!"I said poping the p "do I get to see you?"I questioned "yea more than that..."he said darkly "uh Harry a little too creepy." I said a little scared then click "Who was that?"Alie questioned "oh it was my cousin Harry in England you guys will get to meet him."I said cheerfully "coolio ,but we got to get ready it's 3:30 pm !"Marisol shouted "what holly shitaki mushrooms?!?!" I said utterly gobsmaked "yeah we barely woke up 2 hours ago,and we have to leave by 7:30 to the air port so we could goto London by tomorrow morning ok so me and Casie are gonna take showers first then Alie and Kathryn,afterwords it will be Shimmer.

After we took our showers I heard someone crying I followed the crying to see it was Marisol I don't know why she started or what happened to her I thought she got hurt.

Marisol POV

After I got out of the shower I put on a vintage rolling stones shirt with my ripped up dark washed skinny jeans some dark make up to bring out my eyes , my signature geek glasses, and some knee high high top converse. After I got ready I got a text from my boyfriend.